New scooter Honda X ADV 150 cc

pbas400

Agreed, this is a bit fancied up PCX for a lot more money. Not sure if they will bring ABS to Thailand, they really like leaving that out. Too many angles and plastic. Adv as in adventure? Yea sure haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

Didn't you see their promo picture? ????

Hope they got out of there without too much trouble, seems like a tough ride! Lucky they had that Adv model, a Click would never make it that far. Just look at the high vegetation in the middle of the trail!

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I looked at a   honda pcx 150 yesterday  Thb 100,000 , smart machine .

Will be  viewing Yamaha similar model 150 cc soon ,

Any  opinions , on which one to buy would be appreciated.

Edited by elliss

On 10/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, elliss said:

I looked at a   honda pcx 150 yesterday  Thb 100,000 , smart machine .

Will be  viewing Yamaha similar model 150 cc soon ,

Any  opinions , on which one to buy would be appreciated.

A PCX at 100k Thb is expensive. 

News said the ADV 150 SRP is at 97000 Thb.

Get a Yamaha  Nmax or the new ADV 150. 

• Like 1

Looks nice, I might go and check it out next week since it's already at the dealers looking at the photos posted earlier.

It's not an off-road bike despite the name and rough looks.

My pcx150 is getting old, 6 years I think but I keep it for now, it still runs great.

5 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Looks nice, I might go and check it out next week since it's already at the dealers looking at the photos posted earlier.

It's not an off-road bike despite the name and rough looks.

My pcx150 is getting old, 6 years I think but I keep it for now, it still runs great.

I think if anybody wants off road capability in a small package, the new 125 Trail Cub will be the best option ..... or even a Wave?

I've only had a chance to sit on the new ADV150, but it feels like a bigger bike than the PCX due to it's extra height and taller screen.  More Aerox sized, though wheels are smaller than the Yamaha - but I didn't have any knee clearance issues as on the Aerox.

I think it would make an ideal replacement for a PCX.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to going to the BKK motorshow next week (29th Nov to 10th Dec at Muang Thon Thani). Hope to see this ADV150 bike there to compare against similar. Hoping also to see if there is a Brozz 250 or similar for evaluation - some of the Chinese bikes look good now but main concern is availability of spares and service back-up. Don't think Honda can be beaten on that front though.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, alx123 said:

or ......... a Click 150 - same engine as the PCX and ADV150 with same specs. Can add after market shocks if required. It's also a step-through and is incredibly fast off the mark. Disc brakes but no ABS. Have a look at the picture below. Nice looking bike and I have one. 60,000 baht out the door. ????

Honda_Click150_L_3.jpg

Edited by thequietman
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, alx123 said:

or ....... an Aerox. Has everything this ADV has and more. It can be bought for around 48,000 baht used at 9 months old with 2000 km's on the clock. Great bike with ABS. Wife has one.

aerox.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this bike on the roads of Koh Samui and had to glance a bit what bike it was. YouTube has some really nice video clips, and it looks promising. Though, I would say this is Hondas answer to Yamaha Aerox, but I never fell for that bike to be honest. The bike is probably priced at 98-120,00 baht depending on specifications - man its sexy. 

Ps. not sure if its a good idea to buy a complete new model version since the first ones usually have some issues when first released, should probably wait for the next yr version with some improvements. 

20 hours ago, racket said:

I saw this bike on the roads of Koh Samui and had to glance a bit what bike it was. YouTube has some really nice video clips, and it looks promising. Though, I would say this is Hondas answer to Yamaha Aerox, but I never fell for that bike to be honest. The bike is probably priced at 98-120,00 baht depending on specifications - man its sexy. 

Ps. not sure if its a good idea to buy a complete new model version since the first ones usually have some issues when first released, should probably wait for the next yr version with some improvements. 

its not the same concept .....The Aerox is an excellent scooter (i owned an R model for almost 3 years) - THe ADV has a bit of an enduro bike feel about it, with a higher riding position and abilty to smooth out the lumps and bumps in the road.....

• Like 1