New scooter Honda X ADV 150 cc

pbas400

19 hours ago, properperson said:

its not the same concept .....The Aerox is an excellent scooter (i owned an R model for almost 3 years) - THe ADV has a bit of an enduro bike feel about it, with a higher riding position and abilty to smooth out the lumps and bumps in the road.....

Got it! 

• 3 months later...

Looking yesterday at this and the PCX. The ADV comes in at about 98,000 on the road and the PCX has had a price drop and comes in at 92,500 on the road. How do I go about getting a test ride on an ADV, don`t think the shop will let me take one out. I`m 6`1 and think it might be a good option for me.

On 12/13/2019 at 11:45 AM, Doctor1 said:

Testrode it a few weeks ago in Samui... what made it uncomfortable for me was the steep angle of the foot placement (steeper than PCX). For big Fellas pretty uncomfortable. Hope they will widen it a bit for the ADV 300 ???????? 

How do you go about getting a test ride, do all dealers allow that?

In Phuket just about every other bike rental offers one of these ADV, apparently very popular with tourists  - when there were here that is, now it's a ghost island, except for Russians of course, they have a cure in 70% Alc  imported Vodka ... !  lol.

So you can easily rent one for a day, best way to test ride and get a full picture .... 

• Like 2