Phuket: Tourist stabbed in the neck - it was something he said

rooster59

On 7/21/2019 at 12:04 AM, Yinn said:

You hope. Why? 

You interest in the dick?

I hope this rude guy not return. What your dad do if this happen to your mum?

i hope you enjoy disappointing.

947419EA-C506-44F4-80B9-C735E5CB204F.png

So because someone says something, he deserves to be "stabbed in the neck", can you hear yourself ?

People when drunk say many things, doesn't make them right, but it certainly doesn't give anyone (Thai's) included the right to stab that person.

Interesting chart, remember what goes up, will come down and Thai's might just learn a lesson from it or go hungry, as tourists have had enough of Thai's ganging up and beating the crap out of tourists when there was no need for it, oh but then again, tourists are learning, Thai's are like a pack of wild dogs, they can't fight alone and thinking beating the crap or stabbing tourists or stealing their handbags or raping the is ok.

Give me a break and please do repost me the chart when the numbers do drop as my crystal ball predicts, for the better of course, because if you don't take the breast off the baby, it will always want it.

Time to grow up Thailand ????

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

So because someone says something, he deserves to be "stabbed in the neck", can you hear yourself ?

People when drunk say many things, doesn't make them right, but it certainly doesn't give anyone (Thai's) included the right to stab that person.

Som nam naa. 

You ok if someone ask for sex from your mother with your family there.

we have a different opinion.

Interesting chart, remember what goes up, will come down

You dream. Tourist was attack 10 year ago, but still up. 

Why? Because most people love Thailand. 

and Thai's might just learn a lesson from it or go hungry, as tourists have had enough of Thai's ganging up and beating the crap out of tourists when there was no need for it, oh but then again, tourists are learning,

30 million tourist did not get stabbed in the neck. Only one rude guy.

Thai's are like a pack of wild dogs, they can't fight alone

This one thai guy attack group. 

and thinking beating the crap or stabbing tourists or stealing their handbags or raping the is ok.

Give me a break and please do repost me the chart when the numbers do drop as my crystal ball predicts, for the better of course, because if you don't take the breast off the baby, it will always want it.

Time to grow up Thailand ????

I think maybe time for you to go. You hate it so much. 

Why you stay if like you say.

who you come with? Alone? 

Hmmmm. I wonder why?

BA2A49D1-5009-4881-B109-9E2DA76BCEED.png

On 7/22/2019 at 9:28 AM, Yinn said:

Big man with a knife, look up the word coward.

Som nam naa. 

Oh yes, must not lose face, people can say whatever they want to my wife, my mother, my daughters, it's just words, it is up to them if they want too, why should I get upset, because that person disrespects my wife, my daughter or my mother, oh please, my ego is not that big, they are just words and for someone to say something like that means they are uneducated, drunk or not normal.

Just on Friday a 10 year old Thai boy in my daughter's class told her to "F" her friend standing next to her, i.e. another boy at the class line up, so should I stab him in the neck, no, I told my wife to bring it to the teachers attention so he can be disciplined, which the teacher agrees and has done and has called for his parents to come to the principals office.

Yes the figures are there and declining, but your government won't tell you that, or do you still have your blinkers on, social media is a powerful thing, hence the reason tourism is down 30% if not more and yes people love Thailand, but that is changing if you can accept the facts and ask yourself why, but you don't want to lose face, or know how too, we lose it everyday, no issues, it's called accepting the facts and how to change. Click on the link and see your 49% risk rating approval and scroll down to see all the HIGH risks in Thailand, currently ranked 91st safest country in the world. https://safearound.com/asia/thailand/

<<<< Link to Bangkok Post removed:   26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.>>>>

Only one rude guy, start your Google search and see what the world is seeing. At least I know who Thailand is, most tourists don't and when they find out through their own experiences they will let everyone else know by social media, it is up to them to take the good with the bad, or not come. https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thailand-among-top-20-dangerous-countries-visit

Hmmmm. I wonder why?

You obviously know very little about farangs and don't like it when we voice our their opinion.

For you to say maybe time for me to go, is so immature, it's not your decision, although my wife has been pushing for us to go because she sees things for what they are and doesn't care about losing face, she accepts the reality of how Thailand is and how it has become of late.

Why I stay is because I can and choose to do so until I have had enough, you don't have a choice.

As mentioned above, I am not alone, so you are wrong once again.

Keep wondering maybe you will get it right one day, but first you have to accept that losing face is part of life.

, look up the word coward.

I just did. If you not help your wife if happen to her, then you the “coward” right?

Yes the figures are there and declining, but your government won't tell you that, or do you still have your blinkers on, social media is a powerful thing, hence the reason tourism is down 30%

You have a graph to show?

Down 30% 555555555555555

can you send me your government figures of tourist go Thailand? Or they lie also. 

How would you know? Just your dream. 

but you don't want to lose face, or know how too, we lose it everyday, no issues, it's called accepting the facts and how to change.

If figure is down like in 2014, and 2009, I can say it. Why not?

Not my face. 

But the real thing is Thailand tourism up and up. Your dream that everybody cancel the holiday because one rude Egypt guy got a scratch neck. 

Interesting to me, you say you want Thailand to failure. But you going to have more anger when it don’t happen. 5555555555 You will lose you face. Again

Click on the link and see your 49% risk rating approval and scroll down to see all the HIGH risks in Thailand, currently ranked 91st safest country in the world. https://safearound.com/asia/thailand/

I am ok Thankyou, not the coward.

Only one rude guy, start your Google search and see what the world is seeing.

Yes I see war in Syria, Afghanistan, etc.

Farang with knife in Pattaya, farang stealing money in supermarket pattaya, like that. 

This one not big news. 

At least I know who Thailand is, most tourists don't and when they find out through their own experiences they will let everyone else know by social media,

They did. That’s why now 38 million tourist. How many your country get? 555555555555

You obviously know very little about farangs and don't like it when we voice our their opinion.

You upset. Not me. 55555555

calm it down na. 

I just give fact, graph. Not opinion. 

my wife has been pushing for us to go because she sees things for what they are and doesn't care about losing face, she accepts the reality of how Thailand is and how it has become of late.

Where you meet her? Is Thai? Issan?

Where you live in Thailand? pattaya?

You hate it, the wife hate it? Why you all stay? 

losing face is part of life.

Not for me. I always win face.

always.

10 hours ago, Yinn said:

Som nam naa. 

Hmmmm. I wonder why?

BA2A49D1-5009-4881-B109-9E2DA76BCEED.png

Very lame. Nearly every time I see someone complaining, or observing a shortfall within Thailand, some lame guy, who has not taken the time to think things through, nor to devote any focus or effort to a reasonable reply, says something like "Perhaps Thailand is not for you", or maybe you should leave, or the top prize, "if you do not like it here, go back to your own country". Hard to even respond to such inane statements. Why? Because I have some issues with the place? Sorry to inform you, but the nature of a discerning mind, is to have issues. Though absolute contentment must be a beautiful state of mind, it is not something most of us are blessed with, in case you have not noticed. The fact that I complain, does not mean I do not love Thailand, nor most of it's people. I do. I love my life here. I have a very good life here. But, I do have some complaints, and there are some things I would love to see improved. I should leave because of that? Please. Next time you make a post, try to devote at least two moments of thought to it. 

UPDATE:

Man charged with attempted murder after foreign tourist stabbed in neck in Phuket

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook reported further details after an Egyptian was slashed in the neck by a roti seller who thought that the tourist was having a go at his wife. 

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1113426-man-charged-with-attempted-murder-after-foreign-tourist-stabbed-in-neck-in-phuket/

On 7/22/2019 at 6:50 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Thai's might just learn a lesson from it or go hungry

Thai's are like a pack of wild dogs,

raping the is ok.

Time to grow up Thailand 

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The fact that I complain

Next time you make a post, try to devote at least two moments of thought to it. 

Complain and complain about the Thai people who are a pack of wild dogs. 

Defend the rude foreigners.

Complain, ridicule, mock and criticize Thais everyday.

Rude in front of the kids and woman.

Call us all dog.

Dream that we will be hungry (never will happen)

Pitiful guys.

please just go. 

12 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Call us all dog.

Pitiful guys.

please just go. 

Congratulation, you just won 1st prize as I just added you to a list, it's called "ignore user", meaning I won't see your posts again, som nam na & bye bye

32 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Call us all dog.

Pitiful guys.

please just go. 

Truly a pathetic and intellectually barren reply. What can one even say? How to respond to something so vapid and hollow? 

36 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Call us all dog.

Pitiful guys.

please just go. 

Yinn sometimes i agree with your posts, but now you are in my opinion losing it.

You should stop for a while, sit back and think before you keep attacking other posters, we are all entitled to our opinions, just because another poster does not share your views, it is no reason to launch into a tirade against them.

Have you ever seen any post of mine attacking Thai people?

Answer no, police, crooked monks, crazy government officials yes, but never normal Thai people.

Only 1 hour ago in another thread i was praising locals here for coming to my aid when i was in difficulty.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:50 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Thai's are like a pack of wild dogs,

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Yinn sometimes i agree with your posts, but now you are in my opinion losing it.

You should stop for a while, sit back and think before you keep attacking other posters, we are all entitled to our opinions, just because another poster does not share your views, it is no reason to launch into a tirade against them.

Call thai people dog. I should just accept?

accept say rude to our family?

I come here to train English and help some people. Share good thing and thai music.

Today I translate the CV for TV member who want to get engineer job for EV in Thailand. 

I happy to help. 

But don’t accept be called a dog.

other member send me personal message to ignore the stupid bully.

Like this one “

“Great to see someone having a bite back at all the “grumpy old men” who keep bashing the Thais and then like to live in Thailand.”

and

“Don't let them bully you, either ignore them or report them to a moderator. I have seen Thais bullied off here before, please don't let them get to you and post what you like. Nice to see you here.”

and

“Just keep your posting up there are plenty of us who are not anti Thai. Some people blame everything wrong on Thais. But not all of us I certainly don't do that. I can get really annoyed when i see it.”

I not not listen to your advice Colin. make up my mind.

Also have people send me terrible message. I ignore them. I not report to moderator. But people report me.

maybe the frial ego?

Have you ever seen any post of mine attacking Thai people?

Answer no, police, crooked monks, crazy government officials yes, but never normal Thai people.

Well, the thai maid you were mocking her “sexy woman”.

critisise her looks. Or not?

Congratulation, you just won 1st prize as I just added you to a list, it's called "ignore user", meaning I won't see your posts again, som nam na & bye bye

How can I live now? I so sad.

Must have the frial ego. 

On 7/20/2019 at 9:50 AM, darksidedog said:

I wonder how proficient the roti seller is in English? What one man says, quite possibly in jest, may have been misunderstood, though it still shows a very fragile ego to subsequently stab someone in the neck over something so minor, especially in front of his kids.

arabs are naturally rude and annoying but generally not that stupid to say that

On 7/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, Seeall said:

arabs are naturally rude and annoying but generally not that stupid to say that

it has come out that the arab man said <deleted> you to his girlfriend/friend about a muay thai fight, not the roti seller. and have you met all 450 million arabs to know all of them is rude and annoying? funny how i can say that about all foreigners in thailand, brits in particular when they party and drink

Archived