BANGKOK
rooster59

Phuket: Tourist stabbed in the neck - it was something he said

36 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Complain and complain about the Thai people who are a pack of wild dogs. 

Defend the rude foreigners.

Complain, ridicule, mock and criticize Thais everyday.

Rude in front of the kids and woman.

Call us all dog.

Dream that we will be hungry (never will happen)

Pitiful guys.

please just go. 

Yinn sometimes i agree with your posts, but now you are in my opinion losing it.

You should stop for a while, sit back and think before you keep attacking other posters, we are all entitled to our opinions, just because another poster does not share your views, it is no reason to launch into a tirade against them.

Have you ever seen any post of mine attacking Thai people?

Answer no, police, crooked monks, crazy government officials yes, but never normal Thai people.

Only 1 hour ago in another thread i was praising locals here for coming to my aid when i was in difficulty.

• Like 2

i would risk a knife in the neck if we had just one woman in Hua Hin worth the trouble.

That's the funniest comment I've read this year LMAO because it's so true

On 7/22/2019 at 6:50 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Thai's are like a pack of wild dogs,

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Yinn sometimes i agree with your posts, but now you are in my opinion losing it.

You should stop for a while, sit back and think before you keep attacking other posters, we are all entitled to our opinions, just because another poster does not share your views, it is no reason to launch into a tirade against them.

Call thai people dog. I should just accept?

accept say rude to our family?

I come here to train English and help some people. Share good thing and thai music.

Today I translate the CV for TV member who want to get engineer job for EV in Thailand. 

I happy to help. 

But don’t accept be called a dog.

other member send me personal message to ignore the stupid bully.

Like this one “

“Great to see someone having a bite back at all the “grumpy old men” who keep bashing the Thais and then like to live in Thailand.”

and

“Don't let them bully you, either ignore them or report them to a moderator. I have seen Thais bullied off here before, please don't let them get to you and post what you like. Nice to see you here.”

and

“Just keep your posting up there are plenty of us who are not anti Thai. Some people blame everything wrong on Thais. But not all of us I certainly don't do that. I can get really annoyed when i see it.”

I not not listen to your advice Colin. make up my mind.

Also have people send me terrible message. I ignore them. I not report to moderator. But people report me.

maybe the frial ego?

Have you ever seen any post of mine attacking Thai people?

Answer no, police, crooked monks, crazy government officials yes, but never normal Thai people.

Well, the thai maid you were mocking her “sexy woman”.

critisise her looks. Or not?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Congratulation, you just won 1st prize as I just added you to a list, it's called "ignore user", meaning I won't see your posts again, som nam na & bye bye

How can I live now? I so sad.

Must have the frial ego. 

• Like 1

wow so many triggered and offended when calling thais things, but whenever arabs or indians are involved the comments are really different

On 7/20/2019 at 9:50 AM, darksidedog said:

I wonder how proficient the roti seller is in English? What one man says, quite possibly in jest, may have been misunderstood, though it still shows a very fragile ego to subsequently stab someone in the neck over something so minor, especially in front of his kids.

arabs are naturally rude and annoying but generally not that stupid to say that

On 7/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, Seeall said:

arabs are naturally rude and annoying but generally not that stupid to say that

it has come out that the arab man said <deleted> you to his girlfriend/friend about a muay thai fight, not the roti seller. and have you met all 450 million arabs to know all of them is rude and annoying? funny how i can say that about all foreigners in thailand, brits in particular when they party and drink

Edited by ta158
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1