Viral video: Wild Thai woman feels the heat as she turns on man filming

rooster59

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this day and age, we are all better off assuming that we’re being filmed, and act accordingly. There’s a lot of upsides in this regards crime and apprehension, but obviously there’s the downside of lose of privacy... but we only have ourselves to blame, when every swing dick has to have a recording devise on them, so there’s no real point in complaint, but a lot of point in moderating behavior, making it conform to societal norms.

from time to time, society even calls for naming a shaming campaigns, police (here) as well, with rewards (part of fine) offered for dobbing on traffic law violators.... you can’t have it both ways. 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/980148-bma-to-reward-for-reporting-traffic-violations/

On 7/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, rooster59 said:

The video shows a furious Thai woman - described as wild in the media - who is tearing strips off a security guard for something he is alleged to have done. 

Shop lifters don't like camera's recording them.

Who would have thunk it?

42 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Reported on national tv, but no-one knew what was going on....dipsticks all of them!

If you have nothing to communicate on your television network, you cling to everything you find!
The nonsense has no limits!

1 hour ago, DPKANKAN said:

Trouble is these crazy ladies spend all their time watching Thai 'soaps' and think it perfectly acceptable to rant at people doing a job. Ignoramuses!! 

We all have bad days and go over the top over nothing much.

This woman may have acted like a *****, but that doesn’t mean some ****** has the right to film and publish them online, because they are desperate for likes on whatever ******** social media platform they post on. 

14 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

We all have bad days and go over the top over nothing much.

This woman may have acted like a *****, but that doesn’t mean some ****** has the right to film and publish them online, because they are desperate for likes on whatever ******** social media platform they post on. 

Which law regulates this?

40 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I take it that CCTV was not available for tele.

Recall just a few days ago there was a group of naked farang filmed by some Thai perv; or was he just a concerned subject, wanting to uphold Thailand's image.

Sign of the times. Socal media. Hits on facebook. 5 minutes of fame.

The lady was having a bad hair day.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Where did I say, imply, state there was any such law?

In the part where you claim that he doesn't have the right to film in public and publish it online. Just curious if there is in fact such a law in Thailand.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:26 AM, AGareth2 said:

sorry disagree

it is time to show up these "entitled" individuals that look down on people

So next time your in a dispute with someone you have no problem with some nosey-parker filming it and putting it on social media?

On 7/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, rooster59 said:

Netizens fell into two camps. One group said it was good that the man had started filming as it would help out the security guard. 

Welcome to the world of social media, in some ways what he did was ok.. if it turned ugly he could give the footage to police for evidence.. however posting it online it a dodgy area.. be careful what you post!

23 hours ago, Myran said:

In the part where you claim that he doesn't have the right to film in public and publish it online. Just curious if there is in fact such a law in Thailand.

I was in no way claiming as you say I was. 

29 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I was in no way claiming as you say I was. 

Do you suffer from dementia?

"This woman may have acted like a *****, but that doesn’t mean some ****** has the right to film and publish them online"

26 minutes ago, Myran said:

Do you suffer from dementia?

"This woman may have acted like a *****, but that doesn’t mean some ****** has the right to film and publish them online"

No but you may. 

Where do i state there is a law?

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No but you may. 

Where do i state there is a law?

Never claimed you did, but you're certainly implying it when you say he does not have the right. If there is no law against it, he obviously has the right.

Archived