Viral video: Wild Thai woman feels the heat as she turns on man filming

rooster59

On 7/20/2019 at 9:26 PM, djayz said:

The worst invention of all times - mobile phones with cameras! 

Every Tom, Dick and Harry is either photographing something/somebody, themselves or video recording every argument or stupid act! 

If these peopke actually had something to do, they woukdn't have the time to stand around making videos of every bloody incident! 

Without it there would be many people in jail due to perjury of police the world over.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, Baerboxer said:

So next time your in a dispute with someone you have no problem with some nosey-parker filming it and putting it on social media?

Absolutely no problem. In fact i would request it.

12 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

No but I am disagreeing with your assumptions and ill formed opinion

and not facts aren’t I.

Nah, learn to express yourself properly and you won't have to throw a hissy-fit in the future. Don't be sad, we all make mistakes, and I don't mind correcting you.

4 hours ago, Myran said:

Nah, learn to express yourself properly and you won't have to throw a hissy-fit in the future. Don't be sad, we all make mistakes, and I don't mind correcting you.

A: expressed myself perfectly clearly. 

B: There is nothing to correct. 

C; hissy fit, oh dear more insults to cover up fact you are wrong. 

D; enjoying myself pointing out I made no claim about any law too much to be sad...

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

A: expressed myself perfectly clearly. 

B: There is nothing to correct. 

C; hissy fit, oh dear more insults to cover up fact you are wrong. 

D; enjoying myself pointing out I made no claim about any law too much to be sad...

Never said you claimed there was a law, just that you are incorrect in trying to claim that he doesn't have the right to film a video in public and then upload it. You were unable to back up your claim because of the simple fact that it is wrong – he has every right to film in public and upload it.

31 minutes ago, Myran said:

Never said you claimed there was a law, just that you are incorrect in trying to claim that he doesn't have the right to film a video in public and then upload it. You were unable to back up your claim because of the simple fact that it is wrong – he has every right to film in public and upload it.

Still disagree with your opinion. 

Continue to agree with mine. 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Still disagree with your opinion. 

Continue to agree with mine. 

It's not an opinion. The fact that he has the right to film in public and upload it is just that, a fact. You not liking it doesn't mean that his right to do so is revoked.

Lots of Thai people dislike the idea of foreigners discussing Thailand and Thai politics online, but that doesn't mean we don't have a right to.

8 minutes ago, Myran said:

It's not an opinion. The fact that he has the right to film in public and upload it is just that, a fact. You not liking it doesn't mean that his right to do so is revoked.

Lots of Thai people dislike the idea of foreigners discussing Thailand and Thai politics online, but that doesn't mean we don't have a right to.

I think this issue is about moral rights and decent behaviour, not about the law.

Poking your nose into other people's petty disputes is never decent behaviour.

Just now, JamesBlond said:

I think this issue is about moral rights and decent behaviour, not about the law.

Poking your nose into other people's petty disputes is never decent behaviour.

I find it very decent to record disputes in case said disputes result in violence.

If you take your disputes into public, they are public. If you want privacy, handle them i private or at least in a discreet and civilized way. If you're calling attention to yourself, don't complain when you get it.

1 minute ago, Myran said:

I find it very decent to record disputes in case said disputes result in violence.

If you take your disputes into public, they are public. If you want privacy, handle them i private or at least in a discreet and civilized way. If you're calling attention to yourself, don't complain when you get it.

What are you, the social police?

One piece of crass behaviour doesn't justify another.

27 minutes ago, Myran said:

Disagree with you and your opinions on my posts. 

Just now, JamesBlond said:

We're talking about a woman raising her voice in a shopping mall.

Good luck with the crusade. Don't forget the bat-cape.

How do you think physical fights start? With people running at each other from nowhere, arms swinging? They start with screaming until someone decides to attack. Who attacks first is vital in deciding who's to blame. I wouldn't want to get a jail sentence because someone attacked me and I defended myself successfully.

But yeah, I've noticed plenty of people have the "stick my head in the sand/not my problem" attitude in regard to other people. Whatever floats your boat.

I doubt you'd be complaining if someone you know had been attacked and they used the video to identify the culprit.

But whatever, I'm done here. People have different opinions, and that's just fine. Have a stupendous evening.

100% agree. Too many woman get away with physical violence bs. My ex for instance tried hitting me on public and she got bruises from me grabbing her to prevent her from hitting me and then she kept threatening to report me to police for hitting her when she was the one who had scratched all my body, I was bleeding everywhere due to her gel nails. 

A video in this situation would have been nice. Ofc everyone believes her... except her ex cuz she did the same to him and also blamed him. The guy still has a scar in his arm due to her. 

30 minutes ago, Myran said:

How do you think physical fights start? With people running at each other from nowhere, arms swinging? They start with screaming until someone decides to attack. Who attacks first is vital in deciding who's to blame. I wouldn't want to get a jail sentence because someone attacked me and I defended myself successfully.

But yeah, I've noticed plenty of people have the "stick my head in the sand/not my problem" attitude in regard to other people. Whatever floats your boat.

I doubt you'd be complaining if someone you know had been attacked and they used the video to identify the culprit.

But whatever, I'm done here. People have different opinions, and that's just fine. Have a stupendous evening.

I find this a chilling indication of how far society is now utterly embedded in technology. Clearly there are now those who feel so insecure at any display of emotion (especially millennials) that they will look to social media for support.  This sudden re-engineering of behaviour is not healthy in a wider context - it will stifle something essential in human nature. This is only the beginning. God help the future.

Archived