A Sardar soldier and a lesbian + About marriage

An old Sardar soldier sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old combat jacket and boots and ordered a cup of a coffee
As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the soldier and asked,
"Are you a real soldier"?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life in jungles and mountains. I've taken part in several wars and insurgencies. I've taught more than 1000 officers and several thousand troops about combat; what are you?"

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old sardar soldier and asked: "are you a real soldier?"

Sardarji soldier replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out that I am a lesbian'.

GLOBAL OPINIONS ABOUT MARRIAGE :

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin, they just can’t face each other, but still they stay together.
– Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
– Socrates

Women inspire us to great things, and prevent us from achieving them.
– Mike Tyson

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
– Bill Clinton

“There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage.”
– Michael Jordan

A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.
– Barack Obama

When you are in love,
Wonders happen.
But once you get married,
You wonder, what happened.

And the best one …

“Marriage is a beautiful forest where Brave Lions are killed by beautiful Deer”.

To keep it rolling on the marriage front.

Did you know:-

• The single most fattening food known to man is wedding cake.
  • Wedding dresses are white because most domestic appliances come in white.

Fetching my coat, I'm already wearing the asbestos underpants ...

Archived