Star Alliance points to my TG Royal Orchid Plus account

I've taken quite a few flights with a Star Alliance partner (Ethiopian Airlines) over the past 6 months but points are yet to come across to my ROP account.  I've been waiting because I wanted to use them for a business upgrade  on some travel that I'm booking soon, but I'm starting to lose hope.   Ethiopian says the information has been sent to TG.   ROP don't answer when I email them.  I'm only a Silver member so not a priority I guess?!

How long have you found partner points generally take to be credited to your account?

Within a few days.

You have to claim within 180 days and claim can be submitted on line. If you have not done that or submitted required documents by e mail or another method then this could be why miles have not been credited (assuming eligible).  Refer to p.6 of Member's Handbook.

Thanks all.  Weirdly the short haul flight my family & I took this week is appearing on our ROP statements already (it was a discounted ticket so only a small # of miles but heck they all count).   Our ROP number is in our online Ethiopian Airlines member profile. I just booked my ticket online - same process as always.   I'll have to follow up on the previous flights since they were long-haul Business Class so I really want those points.  

Archived