Samsung TV repair guy.

pingping

18 minutes ago, pingping said:

Its only 18 months old, I was looking for an independent (not samsung) tv repair guy.

Samsung come round for 500bht.

But if you don't have a 3 year warranty, they'll probably say it can't be fixed.

Like they did with my 18 month old Samsung TV.

They claimed the independent guy that looked at it had broken the screen.

Best to go straight to Samsung.

Amorn Elec repairs flat screens.....There's one under Big C Mae Hia....We've had them repair a few electronic items, but never a TV....Go to the front counter & they'll create a worksheet and give you a receipt....The work is done on premises....There's a couple of guys in the workshop surrounded by units they are repairing.....

They've done a couple while I've waited - usually under a week....But a flat screen might be delayed awaiting parts....They call for approval before proceeding....

15 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Amorn Elec repairs flat screens.....There's one under Big C Mae Hia....We've had them repair a few electronic items, but never a TV....Go to the front counter & they'll create a worksheet and give you a receipt....The work is done on premises....There's a couple of guys in the workshop surrounded by units they are repairing.....

They've done a couple while I've waited - usually under a week....But a flat screen might be delayed awaiting parts....They call for approval before proceeding....

Tried both Amorn and Samsung. For their own TV's, Samsung was actually cheaper (and they picked up and delivered for free).

Archived