TM30 Online - What Documents?

I will be needing to do my next TM30 online seeing as it's a 100km drive to my immigration office. At the bottom of the online registration form is a little tool for uploading documents. Does anyone know what documents they are expecting?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I registered as the housemaster of our house a few weeks ago, I uploaded a copy of my wife's tabbien bahn, her ID card and the ID page of my passport. I got my userid and password via email the next day. I used the Section38 android app to register.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SteveK said:

I live in my wife's house. Still a bit confused about what documents to upload seeing as she owns the house and there is nothing in English on the website.

In this case It might be simplest for your wife to register, using two documents:

1.) her Thai ID card

2.) an official government document detailing the residence, maybe the Chanote

That should suffice for registration. Maybe have her ring the Immmigration office just to verify that they support the use of this system locally.

Consider registering via the mobile app (Sec38) which some have reported as being easier to both register and use.

Or you could simply file the TM30 by post, again with your wife reporting you (page 2). She can ask if that's acceptable when calling about the online system.

9 hours ago, SteveK said:

I live in my wife's house. Still a bit confused about what documents to upload seeing as she owns the house and there is nothing in English on the website.

This is exactly the same situation as me. Use the android app Section38. It's all in English.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, guru said:

https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492?l=th&mt=8

Yes. Also called section38.

Edit: I previously downloaded this app for iOS and it works but this link and search seems to not work today unless they are updating it??

Thanks, I tried the link and it comes back as “App unavailable”.

I’ll have another go next week and thanks for the link. ????

Edited by ExpatNP

25 minutes ago, ExpatNP said:

Thanks, I tried the link and it comes back as “App unavailable”.

What is your address you are using on Itunes? It has to be for Thailand or you cannot download the app.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What is your address you are using on Itunes? It has to be for Thailand or you cannot download the app.

I am signed in to the Thai App Store Joe. 

As guru says, the link isn’t working today: “Not currently available in your country or region.”

I completed the registration online over a month ago. I included the requested pages of my passport and departure card plus my lease agreement AND a letter from the Juristic Person at my condo. They have still not sent me my login ID and password. When I went back to the web site to check, they did list my application but the status was "Processing."

A Thai friend who runs a guest house up north registered and it was accepted and her Login id and password sent to her in just a few days.

Screw the foreigner appears to be the ongoing policy at Thailand Immigration.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NotYourBusiness said:

Not being pedantic, but I noticed that none of the above, including the official document list, mentions SIGNED copy of id card, SIGNED copy of house book, SIGNED copy of passport, etc. The copies don't need to be signed?

The files I uploaded WERE signed copies. Wifes ID, tabbien & my passport ID page.

Maybe thats why I got the userid/password the next day?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

I completed the registration online over a month ago. I included the requested pages of my passport and departure card plus my lease agreement AND a letter from the Juristic Person at my condo. They have still not sent me my login ID and password. When I went back to the web site to check, they did list my application but the status was "Processing."

A Thai friend who runs a guest house up north registered and it was accepted and her Login id and password sent to her in just a few days.

I think that "rural" applications are being processed quicker than bigger cities. Perhaps due to workload etc?

1 hour ago, cdavid10 said:

So that takes care of all the cellphone stuff. Why can't I just do it on my computer? That's where all the doc's are.

Yes you can. Downside is that most of the website in in Thai.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

However, people have been reporting varying degrees of success, depending on the browser you are using.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 2

I guess you live in Bkk? We were waiting 6 weeks since May for a username/password. Gave up and last month went to CW, submitted a TM30 hard copy and asked the lady on the next desk who is responsible for issuing username/passwords and she said she had stopped issuing them since the end of first week of May as overwhelmed. She did issue us one there and then though. It seems from posts on here that applicants in other provinces receive them quite quickly.
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Seeall said:

So clever to call it 38 instead of 30 ..... brilliant

Section 38 is the law that requires the stay of foreigners to be reported. TM.30 is the form number required to make the report. 

4 hours ago, Flutterby said:

I completed the registration online over a month ago. I included the requested pages of my passport and departure card plus my lease agreement AND a letter from the Juristic Person at my condo. They have still not sent me my login ID and password.

It's been two months for me.

Still "waiting for approval."

What a farce!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SteveK said:

It does not.

The pic in post 4 shows the documents requiremed as displayed by the registration website, in Thai and English.  Do you require something else?

Edited by treetops

I'm trying to register online on the website, even if I'll have to wait weeks for a password. I live in a house, and have my landlady's signed ID photocopy and signed tabien baan photocopy. But I am registering as myself as the housemaster.

Should I upload the following documents:

-landlady's signed ID

-landlady's signed tabien baan

-or my passport copy instead of the landlady's ID, or both our IDs?

I also have the lease but it doesn't have my name on it, it was signed by a family member who has since passed away. So would prefer not to include that so as not to confuse matters.

If it takes weeks to get the password, does that mean we cannot enter our names on the TM30 list yet as residents of the house? In which case, should I also do a mail-in paper version so we can get a confirmation slip back sooner?

Thanks!