Diamond Wedding Ring in Chiang Mai

countem

11 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Just give her the cash. It's preferable. ????

I've given her more than she could have dreamed of, already... trust me

5 minutes ago, boonrawdcnx said:

Good advise! Or if it has to be jewelry- solid gold - anything is better than a diamond because the diamond ring you buy today for a 100.000 will only be worth 20.000 if you should try to sell it tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

IDK if this is standard

...I know a tuk tuk river with great deals ! ????

Seriously...you may value a diamond but some Thais will also value anything that sparkles.

Okay, YOU want to buy a diamond, fine. Do some research on what a diamond is composed of and how they are valued. Buy a 10 power jewelers loupe and go out on a free tuk tuk ride to Sankapaeng. Look at 50 pieces and start to learn why some are more expensive than others. Knowledge is earned. Good luck.

3 minutes ago, countem said:

IDK if this is standard

Then buy her a fugasi. She won't know the difference and if she gets it checked out, tell her it is what the ring signifies and not the value! ????  Good luck with that! ????

1 minute ago, thequietman said:

Then buy her a fugasi. She won't know the difference and if she gets it checked out, tell her it is what the ring signifies and not the value! ????  Good luck with that! ????

I don't understand human beings sometimes honestly. Life is short. Why are you so cheap?

Shiraz Jewelry on Thapae road, has been there for more

than 30 years,so not fly by night, I would be wary of

those places with the bright lights,would you know the

difference between a diamond and zircon ?, thats why

I would go for Gold ring,you get what you pay for,and

if it does not work out,ex wife can sell it very easily.

regards worgeordie

3 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Not cheap ........... Smart.  There is a difference you know! ????

maybe instead of buying that depreciating car you've been saving up for you should go and buy some gold! That sounds... smart?

2 minutes ago, countem said:

maybe instead of buying that depreciating car you've been saving up for you should go and buy some gold! That sounds... smart?

Already got a car and a truck! Wife has enough gold to do her - nothing more.  You go ahead and get that diamond ring. You can always get it back if everything doesn't work out in the marriage arena. ????

There is one in Central dept store at Festival to be on the safer side. You need to ask to see if they have a certificate of being genuine of quality. I would say the diamonds are more expensive than in the US as I just purchased a new one a few months ago in the US and was curious to see how much they are here in comparison. The best option if really buying and have the money is Bangkok Central World. Reputable and lots of assortments. This is where the Thai buy theirs. or can go to Chidlom. 

A diamond ring can do wonders for a marriage that is proven and stable, and a few thousand USD is nothing if it helps her to be a more happy gal.

17 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

There is one in Central dept store at Festival to be on the safer side. You need to ask to see if they have a certificate of being genuine of quality. I would say the diamonds are more expensive than in the US as I just purchased a new one a few months ago in the US and was curious to see how much they are here in comparison. The best option if really buying and have the money is Bangkok Central World. Reputable and lots of assortments. This is where the Thai buy theirs. or can go to Chidlom. 

A diamond ring can do wonders for a marriage that is proven and stable, and a few thousand USD is nothing if it helps her to be a more happy gal.

It's when you can't afford a few thousand USD for a diamond ring when you will know if a marriage is proven and stable.

1 hour ago, countem said:

Her dreams are bigger than you can possible imagine.

I agree with the other posters, gold or cash.

If you want to give her a sentimental memento of you to keep after you die, silver.

32 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Ah ! Buy her love. That's the way to a stable, successful marriage. Well done that man. ????

11 minutes ago, Thailand said:

It's when you can't afford a few thousand USD for a diamond ring when you will know if a marriage is proven and stable.

I agree for 99% of the population... because most of you are just straight up stupid, low IQ, bum ass dudes. I mean, if you’re in a relationship and you’re not aware of what the other person is feeling or thinking, you fit in this category of B.A.D.’s. Thankfully, I don’t need to go broke to know if the relationship is real or not.

14 minutes ago, countem said:

if you’re in a relationship and you’re not aware of what the other person is feeling or thinking, you fit in this category of B.A.D.’s.

If you think you know what a woman is thinking, you fit in the category of 'stupid'.

8 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

The old "diamonds are a girl's best friend" is rubbish, it's cash. And for guys it's not the dogs, it's p...y.

I understand the whole business is a scam. I am well aware of how these things work. However, I’m not going to go and buy a plain gold ring for her while all her friends are rocking diamonds on theirs. I’m just not willing to let her feel like shit over a couple thousand dollars, unlike you and all these other broke mentality dudes. It’s the very reason that women end up leaving men like you.

8 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Preferably moulded into the shape of a bullet ......... for convenience don't you know. ????

You sound like you lost half of everything you’ve ever owned... Not surprised.

Just now, countem said:

You sound like you lost half of everything you’ve ever owned... Not surprised.

Quite successful actually in the scheme of things. Let's agree to report back here in 10 years and I bet my wife and I are still together. From your side, I am pretty sure that you and your wife's diamond ring will still be together. Whether or not you are still in the equation with your attitude, I wouldn't hold my breath. ????

I wish you the best of luck in your diamond ring search. You are both wise and wealthy. ????

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you think you know what a woman is thinking, you're in the category 'stupid'.

Oh, right... I completely forgot we’re talking about a completely different species! There’s no way I can possibly know what she’s thinking! But I do know one thing, these women are only after me because I’m a farang with money! Yes, that makes complete sense! There is no chance she can be with me for any reason other than my bank account! Because I have such low confidence in myself, that I perceive myself as a loser with a shitty personality and a few bucks in my bank account that I must think this way!

Oh, right... I completely forgot we’re talking about a completely different species! There’s no way I can possibly know what she’s thinking! But I do know one thing, these women are only after me because I’m a farang with money! Yes, that makes complete sense! There is no chance she can be with me for any reason other than my bank account! Because I have such low confidence in myself, that I perceive myself as a loser with a shitty personality and a few bucks in my bank account that I must think this way!

You're very honest! Well done! I commend you sir and doth my cap thrice. ????

3 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Quite successful actually in the scheme of things. Let's agree to report back here in 10 years and I bet my wife and I are still together. From your side, I am pretty sure that you and your wife's diamond ring will still be together. Whether or not you are still in the equation with your attitude, I wouldn't hold my breath. ????

I wish you the best of luck in your diamond ring search. You are both wise and wealthy. ????

Now I’m the one with the shitty personality lol... I’m here seeking for advice on where to buy a diamond ring for, hopefully, my future wife. And you’re here basically telling me that a nice looking gift that will make her feel better about herself and the relationship she is in, is a waste of money. I’m here looking to do something nice for my girly, you’re here looking to talk ppl out of it. 

P.S. I’ll take that bet.

I’m here seeking for advice on where to buy a diamond ring for, hopefully, my future wife. And you’re here basically telling me that a nice looking gift that will make her feel better about herself and the relationship she is in, is a waste of money.

No, we're telling you she'd prefer gold.

And as we've all been married to Thai ladies (and you haven't), we're probably more experienced to judge what they like.

Archived