90 day reporting online disabled?

I havent been able to do online 90 day reports for over 6 months. I figured it may be disabled because retirees I assume need to show required funds in the bank at 90 days. I tried again this morning. Let me complete the first page, then when I hit ok it comes up with a message to contact local immigration

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Your either using the wrong browser, or the details you enter don't match those Immigration hold, or you haven't left and re-entered the Country since 2013.

Edited by Tanoshi

1 hour ago, Kenny202 said:

I havent been able to do online 90 day reports for over 6 months.

Presumably you have been able to file 90-day reports online previously? Right?

It's usually a browser, ad blocker issue.

I have filed ~ eleven online 90-day reports, most recently ~ 7 weeks ago. Can see many, many, many reports here, see pinned thread above, and on FB so suspect it's you, and not something which has been disabled?

Try the mobile app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

1 hour ago, trd said:
1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:
Your either using the wrong browser, or the details you enter don't match those Immigration hold, or you haven't left and re-entered the Country since 2013.

I left and re-entered the country just over a year ago. It's just never worked for me and I know a lot of people it's never worked for either.

What browser are you using.

Do you use all the drop down boxes to select options.

I can only add a few friends reported the same issue.

When I tried on their behalf it worked fine.

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 1

Presumably you have been able to file 90-day reports online previously? Right?

It's usually a browser, ad blocker issue.

I have filed ~ eleven online 90-day reports, most recently ~ 7 weeks ago. Can see many, many, many reports here, see pinned thread above, and on FB so suspect it's you, and not something which has been disabled?

Try the mobile app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

I have never been able to file a 90-day report online.

I already tried the app. That doesn't work either.

• Like 1

What browser are you using.
Do you use all the drop down boxes to select options.

I can only add a few friends reported the same issue.
When I tried on their behalf it worked fine.
I followed all the documented instructions to the letter. it's well known the system doesn't work for everybody for no particular reason. I mean this is Thailand right? [emoji3]
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Nah last entry 2018 and don't think it's the browser. I have been doing online for a number of years and are familiar with the peculiarities of it. I did notice this morning it's not as jerky and slow as it used to be. Used to have to wait a minute to fill out every field. I have a Mac and before the only way I could complete it was to use firefox and do everything in a particular sequence, Ie drop down menu first, then captcha code. Was like pulling teeth. I have been knocked back or referred to local office before but usually it does that after completing the second page. Only thing is I got a new passport and new passport number a few months ago. Has all been changed over at immigration but maybe thats the cause. usually even if I get through all the online rubbish often immigration don't check their applications and need to ring and often they will say need come in, their system down....which I never believe for a second.

Edited by Kenny202

Downloaded the app. Pretty cool actually but got the same message. When I registered my account and had to put my birth date, I had to scroll back approx 600 months back to 1963, then buggered it up at the last minute. I didnt realize u coukd just hold your finger on the year at the top of the pop up screen and select the year [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I must be lucky but have never had any problem with their 90-Days Reporting online :cool:

I made my last one just Thursday, using Chrome browser. Fast and easy as the browser remembers most answers.

BTW there is an history of reporting and I saw I already made 17 reports using this system, so yes it works. (for me)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I have been trying to do online ever since it started - with Chrome though the chrome today is newer than years ago - and this is the first time it accepted everything instead of giving me a message at the end to contact immigration. Doing the new software fixed whatever problem they had with my info and possibly introduced a new problem for others. Given it a few more years and it should work for everyone.

5 minutes ago, dcnx said:

It’s sad that this conversation needs to be had in 2019. Children can build functional and mobile responsive websites these days. The Thais still struggle with it.

I could just imagine it was properly tested and tendered and the best system / company won the tender ????????????????

• Haha 1

i have been writing about this over the past month replying to various posts. 

i see you refer to retirees site not working because having to show funding. i have not idea.

i have a Thai Elite card and even when i try to do it online and not involve ThaiElite it does exactly

the same as what your refer to. one person commented that maybe there is a window period you need to

apply online like 7 days before due date but max 15 days. i am not sure i tried what i considered around 6/8 days prior last month and the same thing happened again 'report to local immigration office'.

i have been using the online 24 hrs reporting site and it works perfectly fine once you know how to imput 

the data/details they request like most thai things very antiquated .... the reason i was told they use internet explorer and not upto date modern versions is because their computer systems are all so old and would require a major upgrade and cost ??

20 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

wrong browser ... good excuse

what about building an app or a website that is compatible with most used technology in 2019 and not 1999

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlQaholic said:

Did it ever work?

I did my 90 Day last week using FIREFOX.  I actually submitted it on a Sunday and it was received as pending.  Notified by email on Monday approved.  Printed it out no problem.

Today, Sunday, for the sake of this topic, I went to the site using CHROME. One can check the status of their current and past 90 Day reports from the same page as for reporting at anytime. Again, no problem and it lists my previous reports.  If you lose your report, or whatever, you can always go there and print out a new copy.

• Thanks 1

90 day reports can be done up to 15 days out from the due date; but not less than seven. A TM 30 (your address) on the 90 day, that doesn't align with system data; one or both of these errors will see "Report to Office" message.

1 hour ago, dcnx said:

It’s sad that this conversation needs to be had in 2019. Children can build functional and mobile responsive websites these days. The Thais still struggle with it.

Low technology.

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 9.52.11 AM.png

Greetings from my iOS device.

Edited by Nowisee

I have had no problems for the last 4 reports. I've read that it now works with browsers other than internet explorer but prior to that, about a year ago, I became aware of an internet explorer extension for Chrome (there's one for Firefox too) and I started using that. Never a problem since so maybe worth a try. Available at:

https://www.ietab.net/