90 day reporting online disabled?

1 hour ago, norbra said:

I have never been able to report 15 days prior,but all OK 14 days prior

I did report many times 15 days before, but counting the due date as a day, so actually it is 14 days prior the due date like you mention. I do it online at midnight +10mn, so if the site is down (as it happened many times in the past) I still can do it by mail the next morning. Mail reporting has to be done 15 days prior the due date, but I never had problems sending the letter (EMS) on the 14th day before the due date. I think as long as they receive the letter before the due date they don't care which day it was sent.

Edited by Zyxel

37 minutes ago, rwill said:

It worked fine for me just today.  Make sure you aren't using the windows 10 edge browser.

But then about an hour later I got an email saying it was rejected.  I wish they would tell you why so you could correct it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rwill said:

But then about an hour later I got an email saying it was rejected.  I wish they would tell you why so you could correct it.

Scroll all the way down to the Approve's Remarks (ADMIN) box where they often put in the reason for the rejection. Often it is something simple, missing middle name for example. Other times it may be blank, or something a bit more challenging (TM30 issue).

19 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I did notice this morning it's not as jerky and slow as it used to be. Used to have to wait a minute to fill out every field. I have a Mac and before the only way I could complete it was to use firefox and do everything in a particular sequence, Ie drop down menu first, then captcha code. Was like pulling teeth.

Jerky, slow, unresponsive typing are typical issues when it doesn't like the browser your using.

Immigration recommend using IE version 8-11 as the browser.

Google how to emulate IE on a MAC, then try again.