Is TM 30 required for Dependent extension?

4 minutes ago, sas_cars said:

If it's required, do we just pay the fine at immigration or what? How much is the fine?

You would pay the fine if immigration decided it was needed. It is typically 800 or 1600 baht. The max fine is 2000 baht.

Good to hear.  On another subject.  I was starting to make plan to cross the border to satisfy my leaving the kingdom every 90 days when I noticed my 1 year Non-O multiple entry visa obtained from Los Angeles show it valid from April to October '19.  Looking back at my previous Non-O visas, they showed a year (April to April) valid multiple entry.  I paid for a 1yr multiple entry visa.  Is this a typo that can be correct here in Thailand?

34 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Good to hear.  On another subject.  I was starting to make plan to cross the border to satisfy my leaving the kingdom every 90 days when I noticed my 1 year Non-O multiple entry visa obtained from Los Angeles show it valid from April to October '19.  Looking back at my previous Non-O visas, they showed a year (April to April) valid multiple entry.  I paid for a 1yr multiple entry visa.  Is this a typo that can be correct here in Thailand?

Does it have a M or S on it for number of entries?

If M you could go to the Department of Consular Affairs of the MFA in Bangkok to have the valid until date corrected.

If S it might be more difficult to do unless you saved the receipt for the visa fee you paid.

38 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Does it have a M or S on it for number of entries?

If M you could go to the Department of Consular Affairs of the MFA in Bangkok to have the valid until date corrected.

If S it might be more difficult to do unless you saved the receipt for the visa fee you paid.

Thanks for the quick response! Number of entries states "Multiple".  Do you know if Immigration in Chiang Mai (where I'm staying) can fix?  Thanks again Joe!

5 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Do you know if Immigration in Chiang Mai (where I'm staying) can fix?  Thanks again Joe!

Immigration could not do anything.

But you could go to the Thai passport office that is one of the designated regional offices that could get it taken care of for you. They would likely have to send your passport to Bangkok to get the problem corrected.

3.     Temporary Passport Office, Chiang  
       Mai Province, Government Center, Chiang Mai Province,  
       Chotana Road, Chang Phueak Subdistrict  
       , Muang District, Chiang Mai Province, 50000, 
       Phone 053 - 891 - 535 to 36, 
       Fax 053 - 891 - 534

Source: http://www.consular.go.th/main/th/services/6441/87789-สถานที่รับรองเอกสาร.html

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration could not do anything.

But you could go to the Thai passport office that is one of the designated regional offices that could get it taken care of for you. They would likely have to send your passport to Bangkok to get the problem corrected.

3.     Temporary Passport Office, Chiang  
       Mai Province, Government Center, Chiang Mai Province,  
       Chotana Road, Chang Phueak Subdistrict  
       , Muang District, Chiang Mai Province, 50000, 
       Phone 053 - 891 - 535 to 36, 
       Fax 053 - 891 - 534

Source: http://www.consular.go.th/main/th/services/6441/87789-สถานที่รับรองเอกสาร.html

Thank you VERY much Joe.  Always spot on with the right info.  Rare these days in any country!

• Like 1