Man caught for killing horses and selling horse meat

webfact

6 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Removing horses and cows will improve the environment and reduce the effect of climate change...so one freshman congress person from New York tells us. 

Yes, I wonder what the animals would say about their impending 'mass genocide' to solve our climate change

8 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Removing horses and cows will improve the environment and reduce the effect of climate change...so one freshman congress person from New York tells us.  

Personally, I believe all the claims about animal poop contributing to abnormal weather patterns is a crock of sheet!   ????

Think you forget the most important animal te remove.

Remove the human that really solves the problems the world is facing.

Think that you forget that cows, horse, pigs, duck and all the polution you refer to is solely caused by human activities. Beside a that a part of the meakong water problems we are facing are caused by the need for electricity.

The source of all is that activity of an animal species that we call human.

10 hours ago, smedly said:

well that is not the problem is it ?

If you buy a Steak pie of a street vendor you expect it to be beef

Has anyone ever seen "horse" on a menu in Pattaya - I haven't but have probably eaten it along with dog 

Think Thailand haven't enough horse meat to put it on regular base on the menu in multiple restaurants in any city where lots of foreigners will come who like to eat horse meat.

I also have seen lots of goats (more then horses in Thailand) in muslim areas but i still haven't seen it on menus. And i know muslims eat that.

8 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

Australians in the outback have eaten horse meat. Wouldn't be surprised if alot of meat pies in OZ have horse meat.

Horse and dog are basically the same word in Thai which probably explains why you can't kill & eat them.

What worries me is getting rat meat in your noodle broth or on a grilled satay stick ,that's why I don't eat vendor food in Chinatown. OMG.

Backpackers do.  555

Plenty of kangaroo pies in Oz and steaks too,

12 hours ago, ezzra said:

In many other nations, however, eating horse meat is no big deal - and in some cultures, it's even considered a delicacy. Mexico, Switzerland, Kazakhstan, Belgium, Japan, Germany, Indonesia, Poland and China are among the nations where many people eat horse meat without a second thought that is when they're being processed correctly in an a human manner which might not be the case with the subject of this article as well is the uncertainty of the question of course in what condition health and age wise were the butchered animals...

You forgot Holland, though not always lying around everywhere (super markets) , but it is available. Horse steak is good to eat and cheap.

12 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Personally, I believe all the claims about animal poop contributing to abnormal weather patterns is a crock of sheet!   ????

But she's not going to give up her meat ????

6 hours ago, Genmai said:

I suppose the shrimps and chickens in your TomYum died peacefully of natural causes?

I might add - there's nothing quite like biting into a fresh hot horse burger from a street food vendor in Palermo once you've managed to stumble out of a bar at 2am onto ancient cobblestone roads.

Sounds like us in the Navy waiting for the boat back to the ship

14 hours ago, Crossy said:

Is it actually illegal to sell horse meat in Thailand? I suspect this is more a case of an unlicenced abbatoir.

Once you get past the idea of eating what came 5th in the 3.30 horse is a tasty and lean meat. Wifey (who won't eat beef) wolfed down a horse steak in Brussels, also had horse burger in Rome. 

https://www.itv.com/news/2013-02-14/how-healthy-horsemeat-fell-out-of-flavour-in-the-uk/

Did it give her the trots?

23 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

Australians in the outback have eaten horse meat. Wouldn't be surprised if alot of meat pies in OZ have horse meat.

Horse and dog are basically the same word in Thai which probably explains why you can't kill & eat them.

What worries me is getting rat meat in your noodle broth or on a grilled satay stick ,that's why I don't eat vendor food in Chinatown. OMG.

Backpackers do.  555

Had rat meat in Indonesia satay sticks. Kind of tough but the sauce was good.

Archived