Mueller report shows evidence Trump committed crimes, House Judiciary chairman says

webfact

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

There is nothing impeachable in the report. there will never be any impeachment, but I do hope they try.

"there are far more vile accusations against Trump"

what are these vile things you refer to, details please.

Nothing for Trump and his supporters to worry about then. 

2 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

well if it is alleged, it MUST be true.

so where is the evidence and prosecution? 

is an allegation enough for you?

Are the many many many allegations of illegal activity by trump and his campaign plus the morally challenged multiple twitter posts and thousands of outright lies not enough for you?

Do you set the same high bar for Bill and Hilary or is that different.

if ever i am charged i sure hope you are on my jury, there would never be a conviction.

7 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

well if it is alleged, it MUST be true.

so where is the evidence and prosecution? 

is an allegation enough for you?

No an allegation  is not 'good enough' for me. 

Prosecution withdrawn after death threats to the woman filing the charges.

And now Epstein arrested, charged, charged again and under investigation by SDNY, brace yourself for the above case being reexamined.

Chill,  there's  nothing for Trump and his supporters to worry about. 

Tether yourself to him, tell us now there is nothing  Trump might have done that would cause you to withdraw your support for him. 

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nothing for Trump and his supporters to worry about then. 

Nobody is worried, and lets face the facts, you've been one of the loudest proponents of Mueller and Impeachment and 'Trumps going down'... And you've been wrong the entire time to almost a comical degree. 

4 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Are the many many many allegations of illegal activity by trump and his campaign plus the morally challenged multiple twitter posts and thousands of outright lies not enough for you?

Do you set the same high bar for Bill and Hilary or is that different.

We could easily and successfully ask you the same thing and point out your glaring hypocrisy and selective outrage. 

1 minute ago, Thainesss said:

Nobody is worried, and lets face the facts, you've been one of the loudest proponents of Mueller and Impeachment and 'Trumps going down'... And you've been wrong the entire time to almost a comical degree. 

I boldly declare I am an opponent of Trump and that I wish to see him in prison for his crimes, there is nothing he could do in my eyes that would cause me to support him.

Are you confident enough to declare your support for Trump regardless of any charge against him?

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I boldly declare I am an opponent of Trump and that I wish to see him in prison for his crimes, there is nothing he could do in my eyes that would cause me to support him.

Wow, regular hero over here. 

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Are you confident enough to declare your support for Trump regardless of any charge against him?

Sure, until such time as actual evidence comes forward that hes infact a child rapist or whatever else you guys have hitched your wagons to. 

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

there is nothing bold about being an opponent to anyone.

verifiable actual evidence is all that is required, not allegations or innuendos.

18 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

So allegations are now evidence?

do you set the same bar for Bill and Hillary too?

"morally challenged multiple twitter posts"......uh, what?

There is lots of evidence. Read the report

9 minutes ago, Sujo said:

There is lots of evidence. Read the report

They are to ashamed to read the report I’m taking wendsday off to watch the muller report gonna be funney to watch all of donalds marks try to attack a real American lol mr muller will be dry to the point and factual weather the marks will listen remains to be seen i suspect not.vote trump out in 2020!!

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

They are to ashamed to read the report I’m taking wendsday off to watch the muller report gonna be funney to watch all of donalds marks try to attack a real American lol mr muller will be dry to the point and factual weather the marks will listen remains to be seen i suspect not.vote trump out in 2020!!

I hope they put the Democrat party leader AOC up there to interrogate Mueller. Should be fantastic Trump 2020 campaign material. 

Just now, Thainesss said:

I hope they put the Democrat party leader AOC up there to interrogate Mueller. Should be fantastic Trump 2020 campaign material. 

Apart from AOC is not the Democratic Party Leader, but don't let facts get in the way of the fake arguments you are being fed and have swallowed. 

2 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Ahhhh she is a junior member green as grass sorry to pop your desultory view of the Democrats 

Apart from AOC is not the Democratic Party Leader, but don't let facts get in the way of the fake arguments you are being fed and have swallowed. 

Oh she is, and you guys have made it so, and the fact that you took the time to offer a condescending rebuttal to it says that you know its bad news that she is the new leader. 

Enjoy the bed you guys made for yourselves.

9 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Oh she is, and you guys have made it so, and the fact that you took the time to offer a condescending rebuttal to it says that you know its bad news that she is the new leader. 

Enjoy the bed you guys made for yourselves.

Maybe the reason I was a tad slow giving you the attention you crave was that I was away getting myself a cup of coffee.

Actually, that was the reason. 

Once again your detachment from reality is not helping your arguments. 

Maybe the reason I was a tad slow giving you the attention you crave was that I was away getting myself a cup of coffee.

And she isnt even running for president. Trump is running scared

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh I'm pretty well planted in reality, and if theres anyone in this conversation that has been wrong constantly and therefore detached from reality, it would be you. 

You guys have been so eager to pat women on the heads and celebrate 'diversity' that you didn't even know you would be amplifying an extremist and making her the loudest voice representing the Democrat party. 

Thats what happens when you don't have any morals or guiding principals. 

4 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Oh I'm pretty well planted in reality, and if theres anyone in this conversation that has been wrong constantly and therefore detached from reality, it would be you. 

You guys have been so eager to pat women on the heads and celebrate 'diversity' that you didn't even know you would be amplifying an extremist and making her the loudest voice representing the Democrat party. 

Here's some reality. 

Mueller is about to give his testimony and Trump has failed to prevent him doing so.

Barr has misrepresented the Mueller report and the nation is about to hear Mueller correct Barr's misrepresentations.

Most people haven't read the Mueller report, but Mueller's televised testimony provides the nation with an accessible understanding of what Mueller has to say.

Trump and his supporters have not presented a single argument against Mueller giving his testimony but they have drawn the nation's attention to the fact that what Mueller has to say needs saying and needs hearing. 

Thank you. 

Here's some reality. 

Mueller is about to give his testimony and Trump has failed to prevent him doing so.

Barr has misrepresented the Mueller report and the nation is about to hear Mueller correct Barr's misrepresentations.

Most people haven't read the Mueller report, but Mueller's televised testimony provides the nation with an accessible understanding of what Mueller has to say.

Trump and his supporters have not presented a single argument against Mueller giving his testimony but they have drawn the nation's attention to the fact that what Mueller has to say needs saying and needs hearing. 

Thank you. 

But thats not reality, thats your opinion, and your opinions of Mueller and Trump and this whole Russia narrative have been wrong constantly and without fail from day one. 

Never-mind the blatantly obvious walk-back and refocus of the whole narrative itself from being about Russian interference for 2 YEARS now all of a sudden being about obstruction. 

Its comical.

No sorry no matter how hard you try to fantasize aoc is the head of the dems no matter how hard donald lies and twists the truth the fact remains she is a green junior member of the house although I’m sure she as green and inexperienced as she is she is entitled to an opinion doesent mean all will agree 

32 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

"Oh I'm pretty well planted in reality......"

Just because you repeat it like a mantra doesn't make it so, sorry. Anyway, your sentence below totally disproves your claim.

"Thats what happens when you don't have any morals or guiding principals."

Says a guy who religiously defends a person completely without any morals and guiding principles.

The reality disconnect is astounding, sad and entertaining all at the same time, LOL!

32 minutes ago, Becker said:

"Oh I'm pretty well planted in reality......"

Just because you repeat it like a mantra doesn't make it so, sorry. Anyway, your sentence below totally disproves your claim.

"Thats what happens when you don't have any morals or guiding principals."

Says a guy who religiously defends a person completely without any morals and guiding principles.

The reality disconnect is astounding, sad and entertaining all at the same time, LOL!

Yeah, LOL is right. 

The entertaining thing here is that inside the eco-chamber of this forum you guys actually believe that you're on some sort of winning side and hold some kind of twisted high ground. 

2 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Yeah, LOL is right. 

The entertaining thing here is that inside the eco-chamber of this forum you guys actually believe that you're on some sort of winning side and hold some kind of twisted high ground. 

Twisted high ground??

:cheesy:, stop it, you're killing me!!

Archived