BANGKOK
Badrabbit

TM30 Phuket

The last time I did this I gave them the power of attorney form(I rent) plus the other required documents, next time I do it do I just go to the drive through with my passport and address slip of paper, I know this has been discussed a lot so hoping for a quick answer, been reading about Chiang Mai and there problems hoping that is not the case in Phuket.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You mentioned this TM30 has been discussed a lot.  You should know Thai immigration policies have been applied differently in different provinces and even within the same office.  You live in Phuket and why should you worry about what is going on in CM?

I asked a question which you haven't or can't answer, thanks.

You mentioned this TM30 has been discussed a lot.  You should know Thai immigration policies have been applied differently in different provinces and even within the same office.  You live in Phuket and why should you worry about what is going on in CM?

Are you crazy how on earth is it a trolling question? these forums are there to help one another guess you are not interested just interested in trying to promote an argument!

You know jolly well that no one can give you a definite answer to your trolling question.  Now I know why no one else has responded.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kopitiam said:

Why should you butt in on the Phuket Forum, OP mentioned CM by way of explanation, do you know anything about Phuket requirements,if not ,why respond?

Edited by Olmate
  • Like 1

Cheers mate, the answer is obvious just another person that knows nothing but replies to brighten up his sad day.

Why should you butt in on the Phuket Forum, OP mentioned CM by way of explanation, do you know anything about Phuket requirements,if not ,why respond?

I did it at the drive thru last Thursday- just handed over passport with the old address form in it- a minute later back it came with the new one. No need for additional paperwork.

Very straight forward (as was my retirement permit renewal the next day but I digress).

• Like 2

Thanks that is all I wanted confirmation that you don't need the power of attorney form etc, my extension is up for renewal soon.

I did it at the drive thru last Thursday- just handed over passport with the old address form in it- a minute later back it came with the new one. No need for additional paperwork.

Very straight forward (as was my retirement permit renewal the next day but I digress).

• Like 2

Just now, Badrabbit said:

Thanks that is all I wanted confirmation that you don't need the power of attorney form etc, my extension is up for renewal soon.

Normally I do it online and take a print screen image for the retirement permit. I had just driven back onto the island and thought I would make things easier the next day. Retirement permit renewal was a doddle despite being held up for 10 minutes by a Chinese woman who would not take "NO' for an answer but I digress!

• Like 1

LOL: i was also held up 2 months ago by a Chinese lady with her kid, 20 minutes talking and saying she didn't need this an that> Finally he got upset and just told her to leave>>

13 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Cheers mate, the answer is obvious just another person that knows nothing but replies to brighten up his sad day.

CM thing , bugger all else on offer!

16 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

LOL: i was also held up 2 months ago by a Chinese lady with her kid, 20 minutes talking and saying she didn't need this an that> Finally he got upset and just told her to leave>>

I thought agent assistance with such matters would have been pre booked and paid for as part of the package!🤭🤭

As long you did not change your address and just want to reconfirm your address with the old address registration slip in your passport you can use the drive through without any problem.

But you will need to have the old registration slip in your passport.

Only passport with registration slip is required.

Yes that's it, thanks.

As long you did not change your address and just want to reconfirm your address with the old address registration slip in your passport you can use the drive through without any problem.
But you will need to have the old registration slip in your passport.
Only passport with registration slip is required.