Immigration Apps IOS

As all the immigration apps have been removed from the IOS Thai App Store can I ask .......

For those still waiting for login/passwords for any of the apps for over a month, did you use an iPhone? I am wondering if its related?

Is anyone successfully using the apps on an iPhone? 

As all the immigration apps have been removed from the IOS Thai App Store can I ask .......

For those still waiting for login/passwords for any of the apps for over a month, did you use an iPhone? I am wondering if its related?

Is anyone successfully using the apps on an iPhone? 

I successfully downloaded the iOS app last month and it still works today. I did not submit the TM30 via the app as they didn’t send a username or password until we turned up at CW in person and then they did. I applied on my PC via their web page not via the app. My TM30 notification still shows in the app today when I search for the date I submitted the hard copy at CW.

If anyone is bored today and wants to know whats going on there is a mobile phone number on the app which says Call Centre. Personally I would’ve thought they would have a landline 02 Bangkok number or one of those phone numbers with 4 digits but hey ho.

Not sure if I’m allowed to post mobile numbers on here but anyway here it is: 092-354-0039

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Still shown on the the play store if you have used your address for here on it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Immigration+Bureau&hl=en

Did you check this link on computer or mobile phone. When I check it in computer it comes up like you say, but when I transfer it to mobile in play store, it says can not find.

Never mind, I solved the find and installation problem. Went out and bought a Samsung 8 and it worked. Compatibility issues I guess. ???? 

However, The registration does not seem to work like many posters state. Get up a message about some sever or connection problems in thai.

Edited by Matzzon

I downloaded the "Immigration eServices for Foreigner" (Section 38) app on my android smartphone.

I filled out the Registration form and when I hit the Register button I get the following error message in Thai :

เกิดข้อผิดพลาดจากระบบกรุณาติดต่อผู้ดูแล

There is a system error. Please contact the administrator.

1 hour ago, foros2000 said:

I downloaded the "Immigration eServices for Foreigner" (Section 38) app on my android smartphone.

I filled out the Registration form and when I hit the Register button I get the following error message in Thai :

เกิดข้อผิดพลาดจากระบบกรุณาติดต่อผู้ดูแล

There is a system error. Please contact the administrator.

Had exactly the same problem but just try again in a few hrs or tomorrow.

That worked for me.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...