Thai Dating Sites - Are They All Hookers ?

Scutty

3 minutes ago, Mai Mee Tang said:

he had some really nice professional pictures of himself, clean shave, dressed elegant and cool, showing a high end car and a nice watch.

So in other words, she was an aspiring gold digger who was impressed by the high end car and fancy watch!  :biggrin:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

So in other words, she was an aspiring gold digger who was impressed by the high end car and fancy watch!  :biggrin:

And he was probably checking out her a$$ and boobs lol. Let's not be hypocrites ????

So in other words, she was an aspiring gold digger who was impressed by the high end car and fancy watch!  [emoji3]
Indeed. The watch could be a fake one bought in MBK for less than 2000B and the car a rental one, anyway the pics did the trick with her and I'm pretty sure it also worked with many more girls.

3 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

And he was probably checking out her a$$ and boobs lol. Let's not be hypocrites ????

Speaking personally, if I were single and not already married, I'd certainly enjoy looking at photos of woman displaying their a$$ and boobs all over their online dating site profiles....

But I wouldn't likely give them any consideration as a potential choice/partner, since I would have been looking for a prospective partner and future wife.... and not a hooker or bargirl.

3 minutes ago, Mai Mee Tang said:
10 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

So in other words, she was an aspiring gold digger who was impressed by the high end car and fancy watch!  emoji3.png

Indeed. The watch could be a fake one bought in MBK for less than 2000B and the car a rental one, anyway the pics did the trick with her and I'm pretty sure it also worked with many more girls.

Maybe that would work for someone simply looking to notch a one-night stand....

But if the person was actually looking for a relationship, lying and misrepresenting one's personal situation and status isn't exactly the best way to start building a prospective relationship.

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Not necessarily. As the song goes - girls just wanna have fun - she was probably a lot more excited about the potential good time he might be able to show her than any financial benefit she might gain in the near or far future. Girls - unless they're hookers or real gold diggers (which are also hookers) - don't really think in terms of "how much can I get from this guy", they think in terms of how this guy (picture) makes them FEEL - excited or boring.

I have a mate who moved to LOS a few months ago, and for the life of him he doesn't understand how come he can't get girls to meet him. I asked where does he meet them - he said coffee shop - I headdesked. Dude- take them to a rooftop bar. You don't have to spend a fortune there, just buy them one drink, let them take the obligatory million photos, and move to another bar where you can get proper drunk. It's not money you are showing - it's CLASS. Girls hate cheap charlie guys not because they're poor - they hate them because they're BORING.

6 hours ago, darrendsd said:

I am probably the ugliest farang in Thailand however I have had countless hook ups with Thai girls who  are not bar girls and were/are just looking for fun and there has been no money involved 

OP the best thing to do is to make it clear from the very start what you are looking for - on my profile on the dating sites I state that I am not looking for BG or girls who want money - when I start chatting to a girl I make it clear also - saves you both a lot of time

I used to give the speech upfront about money etc but after a while I saved my breath. I just kept my eye on the prize. If they were no good I had a ready made excuse to flick them. They don't pay any attention anyway and there is always an expectation there. I went and met a girl I was chatting with only an hour ago and gave her the "I'm not loaded, need to be careful with my money, I'm not an ATM" speech and after picking her up she hit me up for some new furniture for her apartment 5555. Don't be too put off, at first anyway by what can appear to be gold digging. You just don't give them anything. Hookers are a different story but some of the girls up country are so naive and actually believe our money falls from the sky and we can't wait to give it to them. They either get through this initial period or they don't. The next phase is their friends baiting them up...oh you have farang? Where is your gold and new clothes etc. 

I used to find the requests would come about 2 weeks in, and of course by then you had gotten what you want, already tired of them and ready to move on. There is also a culture here of asking for stuff, or trying it on but it is also quite ok to refuse. If she doesn't like it stiff cheese.

I knew one really nice lady. She wasn't a gold digger at all. She was 50yo, still attractive and happened on to a German guy who had lost his wife. He was well off too, had a house. Would have been a good match for both actually. The morning of their lunch meeting her stupid friends who knew everything about farang (never met one in their life!) started giving her free advice. She ended up calling the guy and say she couldn't meet him unless he bought her 4 new tyres for her car and by the way, she was bringing two of her friends. The bloke told her to foxtrot oscar, turned around and drove home. Was a shame but it often happens like that. If the woman is sincere about someone set her straight on the money, for eg: we've only just met etc and she will either improve or wont. 

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Maybe that would work for someone simply looking to notch a one-night stand....

But if the person was actually looking for a relationship, lying and misrepresenting one's personal situation and status isn't exactly the best way to start building a prospective relationship. 

You couldn't be more wrong. I have a friend who put a professional picture of Wentworth Miller (Prison Break's main actor) as his main profile picture. You wouldn't believe the amount of girls swiping right on him. When they meet him they almost never ask about the picture. He also routinely lies about being a local even though he's a tourist, about his age, about his home country, etc. Sure- some of the girls are just one night stands, but many continue to wanting a relationship with him. I believe there are several girls in Korea and Taiwan still messaging him thinking he's living there though he hasn't been there in months.????

A car and a watch aren't a problem - even if they ask (which they won't) all you have to say is the photo is from another country. Now if you are penniless and live in a hut that might be a problem, but if you live in a decent condo and can take her to semi-nice places, then no problem.

2 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

You couldn't be more wrong. I have a friend who put a professional picture of Wentworth Miller (Prison Break's main actor) as his main profile picture.

I think getting a good professional portrait/portrait photos for such things is a very good idea....

As for misrepresenting yourself blatantly, I won't do it, have never done it. And I never had any problems meeting women here that notwithstanding.

If the women your friend is meeting either don't notice or don't care that his profile photo isn't actually him or even close, then, for me, I'd take a pass on them anyway, if they're that dumb witted.

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

If the women your friend is meeting either don't notice or don't care that his profile photo isn't actually him or even close, then, for me, I'd take a pass on them anyway, if they're that dumb witted.

Not dumb at all. I've met some of these girls while he was with them and most were very good looking and nice. Personally I don't lie on my profile as I don't feel it's necessary, but there's no arguing that he gets significantly better results than me online - both in quantity and quality of girls. Integrity is nice to have, but won't necessarily get you laid...

2 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Not dumb at all. I've met some of these girls while he was with them and most were very good looking and nice. Personally I don't lie on my profile as I don't feel it's necessary, but there's no arguing that he gets significantly better results than me online - both in quantity and quality of girls. Integrity is nice to have, but won't necessarily get you laid...

It's more important to project 'wealth' that it is to project 'good looks' IMHO.

Many women would bang any guy that drove up in a Porche.

3 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Integrity is nice to have, but won't necessarily get you laid...

As I said in my prior posts, my comments and approach were aimed at someone looking to find a real enduring relationship... not just a one-night stand or hook-up partner.

4 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Plus Thai girls can be incredibly gullible and naive.

You can BS way more than back in the West.

Also you can use quotes from films/songs , sweet talk that would fall flat in the West but here it can be gold!!

Some of them Hi So's are Ting Tong this one threatened me with the Army Navy and the Air force which one shall I send first? send them all at once I said.

This turned out to be a raving alcoholic she had to go 

not sure if you live in Thailand, in case not I would stay away unless you want to have a miserable life, I see a lot of farangs that match your description in Bangkok and they aren't living a happy life; good looking Thai girls are even more spoiled than in the West and won't give the time of day to you and those aging women who might be interested in the financial security you might provide them are ... well better not say or I might get banned. 

6 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Some of them Hi So's are Ting Tong this one threatened me with the Army Navy and the Air force which one shall I send first? send them all at once I said.

This turned out to be a raving alcoholic she had to go 

I doubt very much you were with a hi-so.  Unless she was north of 50 yrs old.  A farang and a hi-so sighting is about as rare as the Dodo Bird. 

44 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And those types are your specialty, right?  :biggrin:

Why do blokes living in Thailand try to be judgemental and politically correct, particularly on a farang pub forum? Do they have their Mrs looking over their shoulder or something. It's ludicrous. Often see blokes defending bar girls with good hearts and toiling hard everyday for their families 5555. Did some of us really come here for the temples and culture? ????????  

On 7/22/2019 at 2:38 PM, Scutty said:

After several months of scouring the dating sites as a 50 ish farang male overweight , balding and not rich, it seems the only thing I can pull in Thailand are hookers ,ex hookers or divorcees looking for a lunch ticket . I was hoping to find something a bit better than that . Can anyone point me and other like me in a better direction ? or is that my lot ?

were you clicking on 50 ish women,  balding and not rich ?    OR  pretty girls in their 30's ?

Everyone is looking for something "a little better"  than they match up with.  Don't you think?

5 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Why do blokes living in Thailand try to be judgemental and politically correct, particularly on a farang pub forum? Do they have their Mrs looking over their shoulder or something. It's ludicrous. Often see blokes defending bar girls with good hearts and toiling hard everyday for their families 5555. Did some of us really come here for the temples and culture? ????????  

It was teasing BritManToo for his often self-expressed tastes in women -- not a judgment or political comment on hookers.

14 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I doubt very much you were with a hi-so.  Unless she was north of 50 yrs old.  A farang and a hi-so sighting is about as rare as the Dodo Bird. 

I doubt you dont get out much, 

18 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Glad to see you have your standards!  :biggrin:

All cats are black in the dark!

Unless looking for more than sex does it matter? My mistake was thinking I could have a relationship with a Thai woman like I could have had with a farang woman.

Unfortunately I learned that lesson way too late in life.

If I could rewind back 15 years it would be just fun and forget the conversation.

I'm with him on it, except I did like mine to be attractive enough to wake up next to in the morning.

Dont care who she is, or even who shes married to, you wave enough money around and you'll be rattling her in no time, simply because Thai women dont get emotional about sex. Its not the same, they think no more of having sex with someone than they would holding hands. Totally different attitude and it means nothing to them as long as the reward is there, means to an end, dont kid yourself otherwise.

Never met more emotionally detached women when it comes to sex.

Dont care who she is, or even who shes married to, you wave enough money around and you'll be rattling her in no time, simply because Thai women dont get emotional about sex. Its not the same, they think no more of having sex with someone than they would holding hands. Totally different attitude and it means nothing to them as long as the reward is there, means to an end, dont kid yourself otherwise.
Never met more emotionally detached women when it comes to sex.
Hmmm, I dont know what you mean by emotionally detached? Spooning, hugging? I cudnt give a flying but have had some of the wildest sex Ive had in my life here and mostly hookers were the best. I asked a girl once if they get bored with sex and have to act and she said not at all. Its like eating. Its only boring if youre having the same thing everyday. I think some of them get addicted to the sex and hence are dirtier needing new highs and experiences. I do agree with you though in as much as they see sex as a fun experience more than a loving one. Suits me fine [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Hmmm, I dont know what you mean by emotionally detached? Spooning, hugging? I cudnt give a flying but have had some of the wildest sex Ive had in my life here and mostly hookers were the best. I asked a girl once if they get bored with sex and have to act and she said not at all. Its like eating. Its only boring if youre having the same thing everyday. I think some of them get addicted to the sex and hence are dirtier needing new highs and experiences. I do agree with you though in as much as they see sex as a fun experience more than a loving one. Suits me fine emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Do you really believe a young good looking bargirl likes sex with the typical customer (over 50, overweight, balding, not visibly rich)???

Ok let me set you straight. I have been here over a decade and have tried all the dating sites. Are they all hookers? of course NOT!  (how dare you!) but, are Thai girls 'flexible' of course they ARE.

A bit of 'gas' money here, and there, maybe couple thousand for a nice dress for our next 'meeting'?

Most gratefully receive such 'kindness' but they are NOT hookers!  (how dare you!!!  a quick way to a slap if you even hinted at that).

Archived