Thai Dating Sites - Are They All Hookers ?

Scutty

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/24/2019 at 11:00 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Unless looking for more than sex does it matter? My mistake was thinking I could have a relationship with a Thai woman like I could have had with a farang woman.

You'd need to get the Thai woman to cut back on the sex drastically before you could compare the two.

On 7/23/2019 at 8:32 AM, ChipButty said:

Change your profile add, "Mia noi wanted 15,000 Baht per month salary plus a Honda Jazz and use my condo in BKK" your inbox will be flooded

15,000 a month ??? I dont even get paid that much 

On 7/23/2019 at 4:32 PM, Berkshire said:

I doubt very much you were with a hi-so.  Unless she was north of 50 yrs old.  A farang and a hi-so sighting is about as rare as the Dodo Bird. 

Indeed . 100% of farang are with Thai urban peasants and their equivalent . Obviously so as the hi so are too racist and priveliged to be with a low class foreigner . 

22 hours ago, Scutty said:

Indeed . 100% of farang are with Thai urban peasants and their equivalent . Obviously so as the hi so are too racist and priveliged to be with a low class foreigner . 

I take it you're an old boy sat in the girly bars most days then. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 7:14 AM, jastheace said:

says who ? says YOU. wheres yr mirror mr blue?

I would be if I could afford it . 100 baht a beer !! and all those hookers trying to take your money too . What a ripp off . I will settle for the quiet life out in the rice paddys drinking lao khao with my Issan ho.

1 minute ago, poskat said:

you can tell they are hookers when they have their LINE ID in their headline or profile, or send it to you in response to your message...

3 hours ago, Scutty said:

I would be if I could afford it . 100 baht a beer !! and all those hookers trying to take your money too . What a ripp off . I will settle for the quiet life out in the rice paddys drinking lao khao with my Issan ho.

Me too and my wife's friend are ok too ????

On 8/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, LaRRys said:

decided to share with you this site as I know it will be worth your time.

A Cyprus-based site promoting "Slavic beauties" I'm sure it's worth someone's time but no thanks.

"Mostly hookers and prostitutes" !!! Nonsense.

I guess it's all in how you project yourself. I was on the Thai dating sites before my first trip to Thailand about 6 years ago. I met hundreds and enjoyed messaging with many. Settled down with one who became my companion for the next 5 trips. She was so tight (with money), she wouldn't even let me buy her a lobster dinner, said too much money. I'd rate her in all respects as a Grade A Thai gal. We ended after 3 years but remain great friends. She was my introduction to Thailand; the best a man could have.

Then, back on dating sites again, met hundreds more and then a keeper. I can honestly say that out of the many hundreds that I messaged with, ten or less came across as "hookers or prostitutes".

You need to reconsider your approach.

On 8/11/2019 at 8:29 AM, neeray said:

I guess it's all in how you project yourself. I was on the Thai dating sites before my first trip to Thailand about 6 years ago. I met hundreds and enjoyed messaging with many. Settled down with one who became my companion for the next 5 trips. She was so tight (with money), she wouldn't even let me buy her a lobster dinner, said too much money. I'd rate her in all respects as a Grade A Thai gal. We ended after 3 years but remain great friends. She was my introduction to Thailand; the best a man could have.

Then, back on dating sites again, met hundreds more and then a keeper. I can honestly say that out of the many hundreds that I messaged with, ten or less came across as "hookers or prostitutes".

One born every day .

On 8/11/2019 at 8:29 AM, neeray said:

You hansum hansum man 

You have a better chance of meeting a decent girl through traditional means. Make Thai friends and if you can't speak Thai, there's never been a better reason to start.

They are out there, it just takes some effort to dig up the diamonds.

PS I would think there are some Thai females who look for a guy on dating sites, and it would be as hard to sift through them as it is to identify good people on TVF.  Good luck anyways ......

On 8/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, neeray said:

Agreed.  Also, use your brain and figure out what sites a non-bar girl is likely to use.  Probably NOT Tinder or similar.  Think of the basic, boring free sites like Match.com that are out there, and will likely attract the lonely buffalo milkmaid you are searching for.

On 7/22/2019 at 4:13 PM, orchis said:

you forgot he also mentioned 'balding'.

And the "rotten tooth brigade." ☹️

I'm pretty sure that most of them are at least not honest girls/women.

And some of them are married to Thais and foreigners already. 

Just now, Isaanbiker said:

And the "rotten tooth brigade." ☹️

I'm guessing that the more honest you are with your profile, the less chance of time wasters.

Bald, toothless old git who likes to moan about everything and bathes annually, whether needed or not!

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I'm guessing that the more honest you are with your profile, the less chance of time wasters.

Bald, toothless old git who likes to moan about everything and bathes annually, whether needed or not!

I was wondering if I should take on another Mia Noi, but it's sometimes hard to keep six girls satisfied and exhausted. 

Archived