90 Day Report - Jomtien Office

Pilotman

This was my first 90 day report following a trip to UK 3 months ago ( i did not complete a new TM30 on my return) and  having been granted an Extension of Stay under the revised  rules, also 3 months ago.

No new TM30 needed, it wasn't questioned.  No TM47 needed, just presented my passport and got a new notification receipt. 

Arrived at 1pm , I was out the door by 1:25pm. 

I have to return on 7th August to show my bank book with the 800K still in there, although this was not mentioned at the 90 day desk.  

Could not really have been easier.  

In Jomtien, the Chief said if you are on an extension you need not do a TM30 unless you move to another address.

There is a new sign hand written, guess if you are using and renewing based on 800,000 in bank must report back to same window after 90 days with your bank book?

A 90-day report took the OP 25 minutes in Jomtien???? I've been doing these for 12 years at that office and the longest it's ever taken is 10 minutes, usually less than 5 minutes and often just 2 minutes.

Can’t belive u didn’t need TM-47.

Thats all u need now.......no more copies of everything like before, but in Chiang Mai, you won’t get a que number without a 47..........very efficient, out in less than 10 minutes.

After many tries over the last 2 years, 90 day online actually worked for the first time today.

42 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

Thats all u need now.......no more copies of everything like before, but in Chiang Mai, you won’t get a que number without a 47..........very efficient, out in less than 10 minutes.

After many tries over the last 2 years, 90 day online actually worked for the first time today.

Do you have a link to the 90 Day Online site at all?

3 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

At Jomtien for a number of years you only need your passport with the previous report stapled in it. They read the barcode, print a new report receipt, staple that in your passport and you're on your way. And you can have someone else take your passport to do the report. No problem.

??

Yes, that actually was a delay mine is usually about a minute.

But, what is interesting is last week you started a negative thread about Pattaya how much you hate the place.  And that you were on the highway leaving hoping never to return.

Yet, here you are.

So what's the deal?

Very very odd....

On 7/23/2019 at 9:31 AM, Guderian said:

A 90-day report took the OP 25 minutes in Jomtien???? I've been doing these for 12 years at that office and the longest it's ever taken is 10 minutes, usually less than 5 minutes and often just 2 minutes.

It was straight after lunch and there were 17 ahead of me, two of whom seemed to have issuers,  which took and IO a bit of time to sort.  I was happy with 25 minutes. 

On 7/24/2019 at 11:52 AM, bkk6060 said:

??

Yes, that actually was a delay mine is usually about a minute.

But, what is interesting is last week you started a negative thread about Pattaya how much you hate the place.  And that you were on the highway leaving hoping never to return.

Yet, here you are.

So what's the deal?

Very very odd....

what's so odd about having to go to the Immigration office that you are registered with?   What an odd comment. I go because I have to go. 

Archived