Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 August 2019 00:58
webfact

Man, 72, killed by electrocution while fixing roof

Recommended Posts

Man, 72, killed by electrocution while fixing roof

By Eakkapop Thongtub

 

1563775770_1-org.jpg

Pa Khlok resident Saem Intharat, 72, was electrocuted by a power cable he was using as an extension lead. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

 

PHUKET: A 72-year-old man died after being electrocuted by an exposed power wire while fixing his roof in Pa Khlok.

 

Capt Sophanat Nayao of the Thalang Police was called to the home, in Moo 4 Pa Khlok, at at 5:50pm on Saturday (July 20).

 

Police and rescue workers arrived to find the body of 72-year-old Saem Intharat on on portable bed at the humble abode.


Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/man-72-killed-by-electrocution-while-fixing-roof-72219.php#kdy4zIrtOholmQUm.99 

 

 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-07-22
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The good thing is the person pointing at the wire to identify it did not get electrocuted also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

72 Years old and snuffed out in an instant in his very humble looking abode 🤔RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, "humble abode" looks more like a pig sty! RIP old man.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...