Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In a earlier post concerning the TM 30 I asked  if I could file it for my wife (she owns the house where we stay) and save her having to go to the Imm Office in Chaiang Wattana.

I was told I could do this but she would have to give me a power of attorney.     Where does she get the power of attorney or can she just sign a note authorizing me to file the TM30 for her?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen no reports confirming Chaeng Wattana immigration wanting a power of attorney.

Just have her complete the TM30 form and sign copies of her house book and ID card. No problem for you to do it for her since you are married.

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...