A Petition Has Been Launched To Make Chris Eubank The Next James Bond

snoop1130

A Petition Has Been Launched To Make Chris Eubank The Next James Bond

By Rebecca Shepherd

e25151a85d33a51340710433ee4405df.jpg

Could Chris Eubank be the next James Bond? Credit: PA

Former WBO middleweight champion Chris Eubank Sr. is being backed to become the next James Bond.

After a few appearances on Celebrity Gogglebox people now seem to think that Eubank would be perfect for the role.

And fans are so set on the idea that a petition has been created on Change.org to try and rally the suggestion.

"Chris Eubank is not only a national treasure but also one who has seen action for most of his life, and his larger-than-life personality would be perfect as the next James Bond," it reads.

Full Story: http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-a-petition-has-been-launched-to-make-chris-eubank-the-next-james-bond-20190720

I think he would probably prefer a different role.

I once met Mr Eubank in a professional capacity.

He pointed at a photograph and said:

"He is the man"

He could have pointed at one of Sean Connery, but he pointed at:

image.png.5a84fe7d19ff7001ff65f7a2f0632be6.png

Guess I am now officially a sexist homophobic misogynist politically incorrect dinosaur because... 

For F's Sake, James Bond is a straight white British male. Ian Fleming would have nothing of this Hollywood affirmative action socio-political agenda nonsense.  Perhaps the next generation will embrace a mixed race transsexual lesbian hermaphrodite as the next Jane Bland, but honestly the franchise will be dead to me and millions of other true Bond fans. 

13 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

God give me strength.

A complete embarrassing prat is the most polite i can manage without getting banned. Again.

Never heard of the man, and he certainly isn't able to play the part of a white Scottish/ Swiss man which James Bond is. If "fans" want their man to act in a movie, get the money and make a movie about a black spy, but don't call him James Bond.

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

I respectfully submit Mike Tyson for consideration. He is an actor with a great voice. And a tattoo. He also has a tiger.

He would be a better proposition than Eubank as he has actually acted in movies.

Anyway it's almost a certainty that the producers will never risk their money on an unknown person to play an iconic role. They can get away with putting a black woman into Moneypenny's part because she isn't central to the story.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He would be a better proposition than Eubank as he has actually acted in movies.

Anyway it's almost a certainty that the producers will never risk their money on an unknown person to play an iconic role. They can get away with putting a black woman into Moneypenny's part because she isn't central to the story.

Then I submit Mike Tyson for the Moneypenny part. I can see a special dynamic and chemistry unfolding with Eubanks/Bond and Tyson/Moneypenny.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Tyson has actually acted in movies. ????????Thanks for starting my day with the best laugh I've had in ages.

6 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Next Bond... Tom Hardy, Idris Elba or Tom Hiddleston (my order of preference) 

As good a preference as any. To true Bond fans, of course Sean Connery stands out as #1, and for me, Roger Moore as #2 (though he played the role rather tongue-in-cheek). Everybody else can go into 3rd tier in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I hope the lisp improves !!

How does someone with a lisp say:

"Shaken not stirred"?

And, as JB always has a 'love interest', what gender will the person be?

What's gonna be next...Quentin Crisp played by  Dwayne Chapman aka 'Dog The Bounty Hunter'?

Nope, none of my comments are homophobic.

15 hours ago, khunken said:

As CGI has taken over any semblance of real action, I submit that they create a CGI image of Sean Connery, IMO the only actor who played the role perfectly.

Not long before real people don't make movies anyway. The producers will be getting wet thinking about how rich they'll get without having to pay all those pesky divas.

Don't believe that? Just go see The Lion King.

I think the next Terminator film has a CGI Schwarzenegger

Archived