ImmeService Android App (for 90-day reporting)

20 hours ago, samtam said:

Thanks, but I was specifically asking about the app. I think the three methods are all different: mail in is receipt at CW 14 days plus postage, online as you state, and I can't remember for the last app I did, which was my last filing, in December.

There is no difference. If your report is not submitted by the 7 days before point immigration can reject or disapprove it. Same for doing it earlier than 15 days.

19 hours ago, samtam said:

My report is due on 27 March and I have tried the app, but it asks me "to contact the administrator", so am I too early, or is it not currently working?

Give it another try Monday but not too early. 

Yes, I will. In the meantime, I took the insurance course of sending it in by mail, (which of course will arrive outside of the dsignated 14 days prior). The app is proving to be a lot less user-friendly than I thought, sadly.

25 minutes ago, samtam said:

Yes, I will. In the meantime, I took the insurance course of sending it in by mail, (which of course will arrive outside of the dsignated 14 days prior).

Chaeng Wattana immigration is the only office that has that requirement and they do not disapprove the report unless it gets there less than 7 days before the report date.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Chaeng Wattana immigration is the only office that has that requirement and they do not disapprove the report unless it gets there less than 7 days before the report date.

Thanks. Good to know. The mail-ins receipts usually come with a red chop stating "Next time please send 15 [not 14, which I correctly stated] days before the due date", although, as you say, it gets approved; maybe the chop is just standard, as I have submitted them within 15 days, and it still appears.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, samtam said:

Are 90 day reports still required, or is there an amnesty until end of July?

If an amnesty, when does one do the next report? (Mine is due 22 June.)

Ninety day reports are not required until after July 31st.

Immigration will announce when they are due as soon as it is decided it will not be extended again. They may set the dates by the date your last report was due. 

• Like 1

I am on long-term Extension ... retirement ...and decided still to do mine. I registered for the 90 day app Tuesday morning and by 2:30pm I had the 90 day report approved.

Normally I post my 90Day Report. I have the IOS version and it is so easy to use.

• 2 months later...