Stuff to bring from UK for a 3 month stay that is worth the hassle and cheaper

• 3 months later...

Disclaimer - some of these may seem petty and trivial but remember look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves. Plus my wife and I live in our condo for 3 months so if you add up all the savings we're looking at probably 2-300 quid for just some careful planning. And why not frugal living means you have more money to spend on things you can't save on like eating out or travel. 

We are booked for December 3rd so I am re-reading some of the threads I started earlier in the year. All great stuff. Here's our packing table as it gets ready. Note Fisherman's Friends 59p at Savers (23 baht 0 - 38 baht at 7/11 we would get through at least 20 packs for our 3 month stay that's 300 baht saved. Oral B brushes were on offer at Superdrug at 16 quid for 4 bogof so 2 quid each. Lazada - 4 Oral B 855 baht for 4 - £5.60 each !!! Crazy prices in LoS and great little gifts for family members that get our cast off leccy toothbrushes. Oh and don't forget the floss.

The 2 little airline earphone plugs means we can use our high quality headphones whilst watching airline movies. A pound each off ebay.

Mach 3 blades 11 for 20 quid at Savers thats £1.80 each - Lazada - 695 baht for 8 that's £2.30 (not as much a saving as I had thought)

The Germolene liquid plaster is a lifesaver and a fiver at Boots. The stuff is amazing stops bleeding dead and removes the need for plasters and lasts for yonks.

https://www.boots.com/germolene-new-skin-20ml-1-bottle-10082994

Am going to add Hydrogen Peroxide ear wax drops to the list as well.

https://www.superdrug.com/Otex/Otex-Ear-Drops-Remove-Ear-Wax-8ml/p/297309

The box is chocced full of chocolates far better and cheaper than Thailand and our big Thai family can't get enough of them. Gillette foam 1 quid and will last me 3 months (Lazada 330 baht - £8.60). There's a shaving stick in there which I will give a whirl. Plenty of cables and adapters for my laptop / Tv / camera setup. TCP / Boots Antiseptic plus miilions of the Tebe interdental sticks for my oral workout. They are far superior to anything else on the market and great for carrying around for mealtimes as well.

Denture cleaning tabs (must get implants !) 59 p for 20 superdrug - equivalent Lazada £4).

Spec wipes 50 plus for a quid at pound shop - good for cleaning the laptop / tv as well. Need to get savlon. 

Foodstuffs to add , 

smoked meats / chorizo etc

cheese , cheese , cheese + parmesan

nescafe gold

marmite decanted

Are Oral B brushes much coveted here ? Tempted to fill my socks and sell them on the condo noticeboard to make a few quid - delivered to your door !

IMG_0001.JPG.94d73d063fc400677b5706c983a3420e.JPG