The Dot System Explained

geronimo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I hope the dots and their allocation process is clearly understood by all members now, and for those who have less than six, keep plugging away and one day, you too will be the proud owner of 8 shiny black dots and you can reap the many benefits they bring.

Dot acquisition is a little bit like life, it can be tough but there are rewards to be enjoyed, and never forget that what is given to you, can easily be taken away!!!

Looking forward to this year's POTY when I hope to be wearing my bulletproof vest and slugging it out with a few other hopefuls in that bloody quest for posting accolade. May the best poster win!!!

25 minutes ago, geronimo said:

So, I hope the dots and their allocation process is clearly understood by all members now, and for those who have less than six, keep plugging away and one day, you too will be the proud owner of 8 shiny black dots and you can reap the many benefits they bring.

Dot acquisition is a little bit like life, it can be tough but there are rewards to be enjoyed, and never forget that what is given to you, can easily be taken away!!!

Looking forward to this year's POTY when I hope to be wearing my bulletproof vest and slugging it out with a few other hopefuls in that bloody quest for posting accolade. May the best poster win!!!

All it takes to acquire dots is move to Thailand on a limited budget or stay there long enough your wealth has been eroded by inflation and currency fluctuations. Once you can no longer afford to go to Starbucks at the air con mall the dots come easily.

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

All it takes to acquire dots is move to Thailand on a limited budget or stay there long enough your wealth has been eroded by inflation and currency fluctuations. Once you can no longer afford to go to Starbucks at the air con mall the dots come easily.

fortunately, currency fluctuations and inflation do not affect the value of your dots.

Just now, geronimo said:

fortunately, currency fluctuations and inflation do not affect the value of your dots.

The poorer I become means I have more time to earn my dots legitimately. I turn down my air con and crank out the content. It should be called the dot plot in the future just like the federal reserve. We make use of the dot plot and plot our future.

Idle hands are a great producer of dots.

Just now, Cryingdick said:

The poorer I become means I have more time to earn my dots legitimately. I turn down my air con and crank out the content. It should be called the dot plot in the future just like the federal reserve. We make use of the dot plot and plot our future.

Idle hands are a great producer of dots.

Yes, you have obviously sussed out how to do it, and hopefully, we will be seeing you with a full complement in the not too distant future,

Just a thought, you could put together a dot acquisition package and sell it for 499 bt. I'm sure there'd be lots of takers,

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Yes, you have obviously sussed out how to do it, and hopefully, we will be seeing you with a full complement in the not too distant future,

Just a thought, you could put together a dot acquisition package and sell it for 499 bt. I'm sure there'd be lots of takers,

My dots come slowly because I simply won't buy them. I have earned every dot I have I am not some fortunate son that curries favor with the elite. I wear my work ethic and earn my scars.

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

My dots come slowly because I simply won't buy them. I have earned every dot I have I am not some fortunate son that curries favor with the elite. I wear my work ethic and earn my scars.

Like everything else in the magical land, there are many ways to achieve your goals, and I admire you if you choose honest work instead of going down the brown envelope road. There aren't many of us left Sir!

BTW You might want to consider a new name. Not sure if it is suitable for a full rack of dots!

4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Like everything else in the magical land, there are many ways to achieve your goals, and I admire you if you choose honest work instead of going down the brown envelope road. There aren't many of us left Sir!

BTW You might want to consider a new name. Not sure if it is suitable for a full rack of dots!

You are beginning to sound a bit like Liz Warren. Let me get me ummmm... a beer.

Archived