The Dot System Explained

geronimo

4 minutes ago, simon43 said:

As an esteemed member of the 8 dot group, I can let you have a sneek preview of the 9 dot secret society...

dots.thumb.jpg.b336564e714f48d1df9445b049cecd92.jpg

I think posting a picture of "world" leaders is off topic. That could cost a dot or two.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geronimo... You and your bloody dots !!

Posted on your thread earlier, then thought to myself, better things to do.

Off i go, long knife across my chair, to cut down some overgrowing greenery.

Stupid me not concentrating, wielding the long knife, then ohh s++t, over goes my chair.

There i am lying on the concrete ( elbow bleeding, hurting like hell ), shouting like a banshee hoping somebody hears me, neighbour comes out to see what Colins shouting about.

He cant get in, goes to find others to help, in about 5 minutes there are about 8/9 people outside.

Call his wife, hells teeth dont do that i am saying, so 3 men have to climb over the spikes on the gate.

They lift me and the chair, go hospital 1 of them is saying, no way, i am ok now, my head, my elbow hurting like hell, but no way am i going to hospital.

After thanking everybody, and opening the gate let them out, i thought to hell with this, back to Thai visa.

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Stupid me not concentrating, wielding the long knife, then ohh s++t, over goes my chair.

There i am lying on the concrete ( elbow bleeding, hurting like hell ), shouting like a banshee hoping somebody hears me, neighbour comes out to see what Colins shouting about.

He cant get in, goes to find others to help, in about 5 minutes there are about 8/9 people outside.

Call his wife, hells teeth dont do that i am saying, so 3 men have to climb over the spikes on the gate.

They lift me and the chair, go hospital 1 of them is saying, no way, i am ok now, my head, my elbow hurting like hell, but no way am i going to hospital.

After thanking everybody, and opening the gate let them out, i thought to hell with this, back to Thai visa.

You deserve an extra dot for your efforts ......

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

So, if you had stuck with the dot thread, none of this would have happened .....

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

I thought I would start a thread about the little black dots.

I was recently promoted to five dots when I passed the 1000 post milestone.   No special topic from Admin to commemorate the event.   No congratulatory PM from George or Rooster.   NOTHING!!!   Along with the extra dot, I instantly became a 'Super Member'.......and I don't think anyone noticed that achievement either. 

But wot bothers me is that a select number of individuals here seem to have unique rankings, such as your very own 'The Eternal Optimist'   I want to know if I can blow my own horn and select a personalised tag, like 'Magnificent Member' or similar.

Just coz Jingthing has reached infinite posts doesn't necessarily make his content readworthy.   It should be about quality, not quantity.

Just now, Radar501 said:

I was recently promoted to five dots when I passed the 1000 post milestone.   No special topic from Admin to commemorate the event.   No congratulatory PM from George or Rooster.   NOTHING!!!   Along with the extra dot, I instantly became a 'Super Member'.......and I don't think anyone noticed that achievement either. 

But wot bothers me is that a select number of individuals here seem to have unique rankings, such as your very own 'The Eternal Optimist'   I want to know if I can blow my own horn and select a personalised tag, like 'Magnificent Member' or similar.

Just coz Jingthing has reached infinite posts doesn't necessarily make his content readworthy.   It's should be about quality, not quantity.

Thai Visa is all about freedom of speech and yes, you can select your own tag .....

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

So you're a right bleeding poster at the moment then.

Hope you recover OK. I reckon it was some publicity stunt to keeping your posts ahead of me.

It will probably be deleted soon for being OT - not much to do with dots.

1 hour ago, Radar501 said:

Just coz Jingthing has reached infinite posts doesn't necessarily make his content readworthy.   It should be about quality, not quantity.

Expect a demotion for that one, some hi-so's are bulletproof. I expect the same for this horrible and offensive post.

13 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Expect a demotion for that one, some hi-so's are bulletproof. I expect the same for this horrible and offensive post.

Hi to one of the very few 5 dotters, glad you like it so much.

4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Hi to one of the very few 5 dotters, glad you like it so much.

I never knew the system, thanks for the enlightenment. With my high intellect I should be a 6 dotter soon.

Archived