The Dot System Explained

geronimo

Just now, bluesofa said:

Hello Geronimo's wife.

How come you've let him smoke that dodgy stuff for two consecutive days on the run now? He's certainly gone off at a tangent (tan θ = opposite over adjacent).

Aren't you concerned about the pile of dishes he still hasn't washed - or is it safer to wait until his head clears before you left him loose with any cutlery?

Actually, his weird behaviour is due to not smoking for 2 days ....

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, geronimo said:

I must admit I am very close to the line, but my lawyer assures me that to date, I haven't gone far enough to lose any dots, or even get a posting holiday!!!

Sorry I'm new I did not see anything about holidays in the rules. Or does this site shut down sometimes like the shops at Christmas?

Just now, Mikisteel said:

Sorry I'm new I did not see anything about holidays in the rules. Or does this site shut down sometimes like the shops at Christmas?

A posting holiday means a ban, and I wouldn't expect a 4 dotter to know that

Dear, dear dear! Just about to start WW3 and we are concerned with dots.

Well, I've read some of the posts and it seems to me that it's a race between a couple of posters to get that special 8th spot. Or is it 9th?

On to something more important; POTY. I think all entrants, this year, should do a mission statement. Sort of what they want for TVForum, Thailand and the world in general. A hundred words minimum.

I don't think Jingthing is going to break 100k posts this year.

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Dear, dear dear! Just about to start WW3 and we are concerned with dots.

Well, I've read some of the posts and it seems to me that it's a race between a couple of posters to get that special 8th spot. Or is it 9th?

On to something more important; POTY. I think all entrants, this year, should do a mission statement. Sort of what they want for TVForum, Thailand and the world in general. A hundred words minimum.

I don't think Jingthing is going to break 100k posts this year.

Great Idea Sir!!!!

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

It would be due to the lead lined case that the dots are stored in ....... Its very heavy they say

Or, as Stan Laurel said in the film Brats (1930): “You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead”

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

Or, as Stan Laurel said in the film Brats (1930): “You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead”

Just found out the dots are made from graphene .....

32 minutes ago, geronimo said:
34 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Hello Geronimo's wife.

How come you've let him smoke that dodgy stuff for two consecutive days on the run now? He's certainly gone off at a tangent (tan θ = opposite over adjacent).

Aren't you concerned about the pile of dishes he still hasn't washed - or is it safer to wait until his head clears before you left him loose with any cutlery?

Actually, his weird behaviour is due to not smoking for 2 days ....

So that DOES explain all the dishes - they've been piled high with cold turkey.

Just looking through my incoming notifications and saw this one. I initially though it was regarding dots, but turned out to be a post about amulets:

22 hours ago, petermik said:

I have a stack of them for sale...all guaranteed genuine and will bring endless good fortune to all buyers....:wai:

They're all 2nd hand with no news of what happened to the previous owners

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the following people,

Rimmer, Charlie H, Darksidedog and the many TV members who have endured my silly posts for so long, and after mild celebrations, I look forward to the long hard slog to reach my 8th dot.

6 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Just looking through my incoming notifications and saw this one. I initially though it was regarding dots, but turned out to be a post about amulets:

They're all 2nd hand with no news of what happened to the previous owners

If they were selling dots, they would have been executed. Explains why there's no news of them ....

There's a journalist peering through my window. I'm sure I ticked the "no publicity" box!!!!

Too late Geronimo !!

You’ve made the headline in the Daily Star !!

“ partygoers warned about the after effects of crushing ya-ba into your daily cuppa “

“ 32 years old Geronimo is latest victim “

IMG_2247.JPG

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

Too late Geronimo !!

You’ve made the headline in the Daily Star !!

“ partygoers warned about the after effects of crushing ya-ba into your daily cuppa “

“ 32 years old Geronimo is latest victim “

IMG_2247.JPG

That was many moons ago, when I was dotless .....

Archived