90 day report, Kalasin office will not accept by post.

I just thought I would warn others that the new Kalasin Imm Office will not accept 90 day reports by post.  I posted mine off a week ago but in the meantime some friends visited the new office to be told that reports received by post will be ignored.....you need to come in person.  I also called my old office in Sakon Nakhon for help only to be told the same thing.  I will now try to do online but last I heard it was broken.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I am nor defending them in any way at all but I hope it is just a hitch and that it is due to the fact they have very few staff in the Immigration office to be able to do this.

I hope that they get it together and afford all the facilities that constitutes a functioning immigration office not just an up country outpost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

I am nor defending them in any way at all but I hope it is just a hitch and that it is due to the fact they have very few staff in the Immigration office to be able to do this.

I hope that they get it together and afford all the facilities that constitutes a functioning immigration office not just an up country outpost.

it takes fewer staff to do it in person?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

it takes fewer staff to do it in person?

What I am meaning is that there are too few staff for too many jobs to be done at the moment.

There are plenty of staff working in a good sized, air conditioned office up in Sakon Nakhon.

Kalasin at the moment is a work in progress.

3 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Maybe they should train staff to do their job. No difference which office they are posted. The only difference is the local big boss rules. that differ from the legislation. Or one day eleiminate the local bosses little perks

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sensei said:

Same in Saraburi. Idiotic since they have placed their office in the most inaccessible place they can find.

Agree since I live in the northernmost point in Saraburi, pain to make the trip. The office is very accessible though.  The only more accessible place they can put it is in my village. 

10 hours ago, cnx355 said:

Maybe they should train staff to do their job. No difference which office they are posted. The only difference is the local big boss rules. that differ from the legislation. Or one day eleiminate the local bosses little perks

As I have said I am not disagreeing.

What I found was two members of staff doing the task in a small office.

Sakon Nakhon has a far bigger set up and a substantially larger complement of staff.

The look of the Kalasin office tells me it is only a makeshift/temporary set up. I along with you guys using the Kalasin office hope things will improve. I don't want to be driving from the wrong side of Kuchinarai to Muang Kalasin every time to hand in a TM30 or a 90 day report.