Caucasian man found dead in abandoned Buri Ram building with plastic bag over his head

Jonathan Fairfield

On 7/24/2019 at 10:13 AM, seancbk said:

Hide what ID?   Do you carry your passport around?   Some people don't have driving licences or other ID that can fit in a wallet, I certainly don't.

an A T M card would suffice.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the police certain those bags were his. looked to me like one was a case similar to what an electric tool comes in and full of cable zip ties,electric tester and cable heat shrink tubing. but now they've been manhandled maybe to late to get the victims prints.  ????

On 7/23/2019 at 6:00 PM, billd766 said:

At 75 I have already looked into exit kits for when it gets too much.

I have talked it over with my wife already. I would rather the money stays with my wife than paid out to a hospital in large chunks for the sanctity of life.

I have also set up a DNR as well.

I also believe in the right to die in my own way and at my own choice of time.

I agree but a painless way out without a doctor seems difficult, I've seen a euthanasia performed in Holland by a doctor on youtube, nice and easy, just a deep,deep, sleep.

36 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I agree but a painless way out without a doctor seems difficult, I've seen a euthanasia performed in Holland by a doctor on youtube, nice and easy, just a deep,deep, sleep.

"To die, to sleep - to sleep, perchance to dream - ay, there's the rub, for in that sleep of death what dreams may come..."

Another sad and tragic case of suicide. A person in need felt so desperate he took his own life. So sad. 

ONLY IN THAILAND the expats are as paranoid and cynical to shout it cant be a suicide but it must be a murder by these awful Thai ppl. 

Archived