BANGKOK 19 August 2019 08:14
webfact

American man, Thai woman killed in Rayong motorcycle crash

6 hours ago, Hopper999 said:

Please pay attention readers. We have a lot of false information and speculation in the above the story and the comments section .

The Canadian man not American, Joseph Villeneuve. Was 43 years old. His girlfriend of 2 years now. Mid twenties. They both knew the streets well and were visiting her friends that night at local restaurant, then onto a local bar. Joseph spoke of his love for his Thai friend in very high regard and respect. To cheapen someones love ,friendship and there intentions without any of the facts . Is absolutely wrong . Please pay your respects and move along. 

Positive thoughts and facts only moving forward during the family’s mourning proces

Your point is? The behaviour of this moron shows not only a  total disregard for his own worthless life, but also the life of his innocent girlfriend. None of this can be deemed to be an accident. It was probably inevitable that he would kill himself. The tragedy is that he also taken the life of a young woman, whom he claimed to respect. His actions demonstrated nothing but disrespect. You don't deliberately endanger the lives of those you supposedly love. 

Condolences to the Girlfriend's family and friends. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Hopper999 said:

Please pay attention readers. We have a lot of false information and speculation in the above the story and the comments section .

The Canadian man not American, Joseph Villeneuve. Was 43 years old. His girlfriend of 2 years now. Mid twenties. The bike was a 1000cc not 100. They both knew the streets and towns well. They were visiting her friends that night at local restaurant, then onto a local bar. Joseph spoke of his love for his Thai friend in very high regard and respect. To cheapen someones love ,friendship and there intentions without any of the facts . Is absolutely wrong . Please pay your respects and move along. 

Positive thoughts and facts only moving forward during the family’s mourning process. 

• Like 1

The Canadian man not American, Joseph Villeneuve. Was 43 years old. His girlfriend of 2 years now. Mid twenties. They both knew the streets well and were visiting her friends that night at local restaurant, then onto a local bar. Joseph spoke of his love for his Thai friend in very high regard and respect. To cheapen someones love ,friendship and there intentions without any of the facts . Is absolutely wrong . Please pay your respects and move along. 

Positive thoughts and facts only moving forward during the family’s mourning process. 

RIP the deceased and thanks for the update, Condolences to the friends and family. 

It would appear that he made a mistake in riding faster than his ability and the conditions, very sad for the family of his GF. 

• Like 1

It's is a pity that a 43 year old man who loved his partner and knew the road, showed little respect for her by driving at such a high speed that cost them both their lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Think when your riding a M/C your life is in everyone else's hands also here
Depends how you deal with the risk
  • Haha 1

Big bikes and booze don't mix....

Young girl gone, very sad...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hopper999 said:

Sadly, one positive thought from me is that he was probably driving under the influence of alcohol. RIP both victims.

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Riding too fast trying to impress the girl, guys do that all the time

My missus accuses me of doing that every night.. she say's I should slow down at my age I might miss the ending!

19 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

One Isaan family just lost their bread-winner, in all likelihood.

Should read: One, alleged, Isaan family just lost their Daughter, a terrible shame RIP.

• Like 2

I have been gathering detailed information from my friends traveling with the couple. This article needs to be taken down or re-written.  They have verified the couple was cut off and forced to jump the curb. This information is completely in accurate. The only facts are two people have passed. 

I'm happy we and the families have the truths and facts on what happened.  Haters and trolls. How is that working out for you ?

RIP MAY and JV 

Posted (edited)

yikes. looks like this story is totally wrong.

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

bar. late. young girl. z1000. bad combination. I wonder if he had a helmet for her? 

RIP.

Both had helmets. Expensive ones at that. 

1 minute ago, Hopper999 said:

Both had helmets. Expensive ones at that. 

sorry i made that comment before i read all the comments.

• Like 1