Brexiteer Boris Johnson to be Britain's next prime minister

snoop1130

23 hours ago, Loiner said:

I really don't care if you take me seriously or not, but I won't dance to your tune. Ask all you like for evidence or links, whatever, but I won't be providing any for your fun

Your usual answer when your 'facts' are challenged.

You have had it before and then you've had it removed - it's no surprise that the deletions are your (collective Remainers) idea of fun. 

I repeat, I have no idea what you're talking about. I have never had any post of yours removed, never reported any post of yours.

As an ex Mod, though, I can assure you that a post would only be removed if it contravened the forum rules.

We don't know yet if Boris has 'changed his mind' under the current circumstances. There were three WAG votes - what was his average?  I don't believe the Remainer protestations that the British public has changed its' mind and certainly don't believe those particular flip-flops are entitled to another opportunity to vote on it. Once in a lifetime and they've had it.

Yet again, the Brexiteer mantra that Boris is allowed to change his mind, but the British public aren't.

If you are so sure that now we have the facts rather than Dominic Cummings's Leave campaign spin, which having changed his mind and decided to support Brexit Boris was happy to publicise, the British public has not changed it's mind, then you have nothing to fear from another referendum.

Boris Johnson’s key adviser must face sanctions, demand MPs

Johnson’s decision to appoint Cummings as a key adviser outraged many MPs because it came less than four months after parliament unanimously passed a motion, tabled by the government, to censure him for failing to testify at the fake news inquiry.

Some also have concerns about his role as mastermind of the Brexit campaign. The official Vote Leave group has been found to have broken electoral law and referred to the police.

If you think he'll go for an extension, take it to the bookies. They'll be more interested in your opinion and money than I am.

Already put a tenner on it. Even though at the time the best odds for no Brexit before next year at the earliest were only 4/5; slightly better than those for leaving before December 2019, 5/6; but not much.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

And that article just about say it all about where he will lead the nation - nowhere

Good article he's now the Pied Piper for the Brexiteer kids and we know how that ended....

Here, then, is a person with no convictions, delivering a political project he does not believe in, with a plan that does not exist.

It’s proper, next-level postmodern politics, and there are numerous layers of understanding. But it no longer seems quite so clever.

t

15 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

We can argue all we want and I will be the first to admit that I do not like him, he is from the wrong side of the tracks for me and stands for inequality in British politics.

But he seems to be the only hope the Brits have of trying to get out of this mess. If he loses the election (that is coming) as far as I am concerned, as a lifelong left of centre person, I would hate to see the Corbynistas take power. I hate Johnson but I hate them more.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and hope (pray) he turns out to be a good PM for the country even though he's not my cup of tea. Go Boris ;+)

brexit was always going to give us corbyn,the fools couldnt see it and now we have a babboon in charge,he does have charisma but its brains we need,a GE looming and JC will sneak a majority and we will be doomed regardless of brexit,its lose lose lose,win win win for arron banks farage and JRM

3 hours ago, bomber said:

brexit was always going to give us corbyn,the fools couldnt see it and now we have a babboon in charge,he does have charisma but its brains we need,a GE looming and JC will sneak a majority and we will be doomed regardless of brexit,its lose lose lose,win win win for arron banks farage and JRM

Lets see, as I believe that Corbyn is the one reason why Labour are not in power now. The man is a fool, indecisive and does more harm to Labour than good.

Wasn't you one of those saying Boris Johnson would never be PM, so your track record isn't very good.

I do think there will be GE before Christmas and BJ will win with the backing of the brexit party. Just watched Corbyn on Sophie Ridge. He is unconvincing just like in last weeks question time.

On 7/25/2019 at 7:41 PM, Loiner said:

I don’t have to provide anything to you, nor does any other poster. Maybe that’s why you think you are kept waiting.

May’s surrender was kicked out three times. Boris didn’t vote for it three times.

Not only is it not inevitable that he will represent a tweaked deal, it’s not possible for him to do that. Not unless the EU agrees a renegotiated deal, which they keep telling us they won’t. Boris is happy to show the recalcitrant EU as the true bad boys of a No Deal exit.

Vauxhall like boris and co are turbo charging preperations for Brexit.

Business - BBC News

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Comedy-ish break. More about Boris Johnson. A LOT more.

Well comedy you think. he has done more in 3 days than Theresa May did in 3 years. he has told the little nasty Nichola Sturgeon, to go and whistle. He has also said to the EU, if you want to negotiate we are here. Get rid of the backstop, which is keeping the UK in the EU, as any one who can write their own name knows.

If that's what those countries who are chained to the EU think, well great. The UK is leaving the EU on the 31st October 2019. If you find that comedy, so be it.

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Well comedy you think. he has done more in 3 days than Theresa May did in 3 years. he has told the little nasty Nichola Sturgeon, to go and whistle. He has also said to the EU, if you want to negotiate we are here. Get rid of the backstop, which is keeping the UK in the EU, as any one who can write their own name knows.

If that's what those countries who are chained to the EU think, well great. The UK is leaving the EU on the 31st October 2019. If you find that comedy, so be it.

Once again you confuse what Johnson says for what Johnson does. 

He's done absolutely nothing. 

Archived