Brexiteer Boris Johnson to be Britain's next prime minister

snoop1130

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, vogie said:

Remember guys if Boris is to unite the country we need to get the remainers mojo working, it cannot be 'my lifes ruined and it's all your fault' all the time. "Deliver Brexit, unite the country and defeat Jeremy Corbyn." Go Boris.

I'd  advise not putting so much faith in a serial liar, there's enough evidence he can't unite his own party and little evidence of him ever keeping his word. 

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I'd  advise not putting so much faith in a serial liar, there's enough evidence he can't unite his own party and little evidence of him ever keeping his word. 

He can't even unite his own love partners either ????

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Serial liar vs serial drunk, tricky one.

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Lurching from one crisis to another.......the man is a plonker of the first order.

Has similar traits to Trump with lies, deceit, adultery with verbal diarrhoea and a 'suspect' track record. What is the world coming to?? 

What is democracy coming to with Boris and Trump, the most positive thing you can say is look at the alternatives.

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

Armageddon for the pound and country rue Britannia a trade deal immanent with the Caymans needs no signatures as the funny money leaves town ???? 

UK,   soon to be twinned with ,,   What you mean nobody wants us , anymore .

What about Pakistan...

3 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

You do know that twinning preceded the EU don't you ?

Twinning Tea , i remember it well, a dam good  cuppa , from India or maybe Ceylon...

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

Armageddon for the pound and country, Rule Britannia, a trade deal imminent with the Cayman Islands needs no signatures as the funny money leaves town ???? 

Go back to your Project Fear HQ.

I imagine that drink and posting does not mix well for you.

I have taken the liberty of correcting the grammatical, and spelling, errors in quoting your post so people don't think it was a thick Brexiteer wot wrote it.

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, Brexiteers always blaming someone else. Now a Brexiteer can be held accountable. 

Pray tell, who are you Remainers going to blame and hold accountable for...….

1. The European debt crisis.

2. Migrant policy.

3. The Euro fiasco

4. The economic blackmail of Switzerland

5. A union which after a meeting between the German Chancellor and the French President   declared a new direction for the EU, without the other 25 members being involved.

6. A Union where all orders come from Berlin.

7. A non country which has an anthem.

8. A Germany which consistently break fiscal rules ensuring their export driven economy thrives as the poor southern countries suffer.

etc. 

Sorry, I forgot, for Remainers they aren't problems are they? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/23/brussels-greets-boris-johnson-victory-rejecting-brexit-plans

Brussels greets Boris Johnson victory by rejecting Brexit plans

EU restates opposition as Ursula von der Leyen warns of ‘challenging times ahead’

Boris Johnson’s election as Conservative leader has been greeted in Brussels with a rejection of the incoming British prime minister’s Brexit demands and an ominous warning by the newly appointed European commission president about the “challenging times ahead”.

Archived