Brexiteer Boris Johnson to be Britain's next prime minister

snoop1130

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So BJ will be the next PM.  High on his agenda after Brexit will be to launch a space prigram with an expedition to Mars to look foe Elvis!. He once said:

"My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive. "

Boris Johnson
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/boris_johnson_182269

6 minutes ago, bendejo said:

My condolences to the Brits.

Yes, it's really hard to understand why Brits want to inflict harm on themselves. Perhaps it's time for an intervention? 

I guess it's no surprise that to most of the world (outside of fans of toxic far right wing nationalist movements and Russia that wants the EU to fall apart, etc.) that's what it looks like. Once a great empire now shooting itself in the foot for no apparent rational reason. 

5 hours ago, vogie said:

Remember guys if Boris is to unite the country we need to get the remainers mojo working, it cannot be 'my lifes ruined and it's all your fault' all the time. "Deliver Brexit, unite the country and defeat Jeremy Corbyn." Go Boris.

Which is what May tried to do, but Rees-Mogg's ERG and other traitors to both country and party stopped her.

What deal do you think Boris will come up with? 

How will it differ from May's?

3 hours ago, evadgib said:

The Mogg has just eaten the BBC for breakfast & Boris is about to address the 1922 committee ????

I must have missed that; and neither Google nor the BBC website seem able to find it.

Do you have a link?

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, it's really hard to understand why Brits want to inflict harm on themselves. Perhaps it's time for an intervention? 

I guess it's no surprise that to most of the world (outside of fans of toxic far right wing nationalist movements and Russia that wants the EU to fall apart, etc.) that's what it looks like. Once a great empire now shooting itself in the foot for no apparent rational reason. 

A bunch of damn fashion victims is what they are, threatened by the US outdoing them so had to find an even bigger buffoon for their leader.  Well done, lads, but remember BoJo is US-born, which makes him eligible to run for POTUS.

In the meantime we need to have DT do something that tops this:

bojo1.jpg.71ed540f2ba3f3d88d8568a708f2cbcf.jpg

58 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Once a great empire now shooting itself in the foot for no apparent rational reason. 

Kinda like what the US did to itself in 2016 when it elected Donald Trump!  Hopefully we can recover after the 2020 election.

He's getting more siht in one day than Trump has while in office. Obviously the media doesn't want him to succeed and are doing everything in their power to put him down. I'm not a fan of his but I want him to sort this siht out one way or the other and get it over and done with as quickly as possible after that <deleted> just wasted time and made herself become the worst prime minister in history instead of Tony Blair. If she had just left in the first place Britain and the EU & the world would be getting things back to normal but all she has done is put us in a corner and made the country look stupid. For me we already have had the bad Medicine, just leave especially after what Ireland has been saying about the UK so let them have some of it as well.

1 hour ago, wayned said:

So BJ will be the next PM.  High on his agenda after Brexit will be to launch a space prigram with an expedition to Mars to look foe Elvis!. He once said:

"My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive. "

Boris Johnson
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/boris_johnson_182269

at least Boris can spell

I think he will have the same fate as May..
The men-in-the-grey-suits have decided to keep the UK in the EU

May is one of the grey suits. That’s what her Bilderberg Group wear. Why do you think she tried so hard to shackle us to the EU.
Boris is not, which is why so many of them, and their followers, don’t like him.

Which is what May tried to do, but Rees-Mogg's ERG and other traitors to both country and party stopped her.

No it’s not what May tried to do. She tried to subjugate us by stealth. Fortunately for everyone in the UK, the ERG saved us from becoming a vassal state.

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

May is one of the grey suits. That’s what her Bilderberg Group wear. Why do you think she tried so hard to shackle us to the EU.
Boris is not, which is why so many of them, and their followers, don’t like him.

Got empirical data to backup your claims?

12 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

It is my belief that the weak pound is not down to leaving but rather the unknown and uncertainty.

One thing is for sure, Boris will deliver Brexit. Let's get it done and see. Everyone has their opinion about what will happen but no one can be sure.

One thing we can be sure about is that Boris will not take any s$@t from the EU like May did. He will stand his ground. 

I would imagine those that are most ticked off about this result will be the EU themselves. 

He may deliver brexit but it won't be a no deal brexit, parliament will see to that, it will probably be a PM May brexit with bells on.

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

He may deliver brexit but it won't be a no deal brexit, parliament will see to that, it will probably be a PM May brexit with bells on.

Still waiting Boris to lie down in front of the bulldozers to prevent Heathrow expansion

Archived