Brexiteer Boris Johnson to be Britain's next prime minister

snoop1130

13 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

It is my belief that the weak pound is not down to leaving but rather the unknown and uncertainty.

One thing is for sure, Boris will deliver Brexit. Let's get it done and see. Everyone has their opinion about what will happen but no one can be sure.

One thing we can be sure about is that Boris will not take any s$@t from the EU like May did. He will stand his ground. 

I would imagine those that are most ticked off about this result will be the EU themselves. 

Stand his ground 

Like the Heathrow expansion to lie down in front of the bulldozers

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting this morning, the deputy labour leader is on the news as saying they will do everything to defeat his actions and get an election. And in Boris' victory speech he said "we will defeat Corbyn".

Pity the poor souls in the UK that are going to go through more of the same beseeching their television viewing. And the more these two parties of idiots get on TV the more that prat Farage will, whose only tactic is divisiveness.

What a sorry state of affairs. My only hope is the prat Boris comes good with something, I don't like him but the deadlock needs to be broken.

14 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

And congratulations from Genius Trump's Daughter

"Congratulations @BorisJohnson on becoming the next Prime Minister of the United Kingston,"

He forgot to add covfefe so it maybe fake congratulations????

7 hours ago, Loiner said:

No it’s not what May tried to do. She tried to subjugate us by stealth. Fortunately for everyone in the UK, the ERG saved us from becoming a vassal state.

Yep, sure did, as without the ERG vote, the UK would have left months ago. Real pity that. And which I thought was the whole idea? Leave means leave, doesn't it? That's what the ballot paper said. Or perhaps I misread the invisible ink that laid out conditions for leaving.

And just for the record. A vassal state - rhubarb. The EU aren't going to go away, even if leavers think they would. It's crucial for the UK going forward to reach trade agreements with them - unless you prefer chlorinated chicken imports and processed products from the USA whose health standards are far below the EU and UK standards.

All leavers should try and grasp the realities of how the UK - if not losing Scotland and Ireland, and facing a civil war in Derry - is going to be successful going alone. It can't even match Iran's warships to protect our own cargo ships.  

Answer: it cannot. Come to think about it. Maybe the UK becoming a vassal state would work better...

3 hours ago, Thainesss said:

So the only things that can be said on this forum are things with 'empirical data' to back them up?

if you make claims one assumes you can back them up as per protocol on this forum. So again got anything linked to credibly sourced info to back up your claims?

53 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

Interesting this morning, the deputy labour leader is on the news as saying they will do everything to defeat his actions and get an election. And in Boris' victory speech he said "we will defeat Corbyn".

Pity the poor souls in the UK that are going to go through more of the same beseeching their television viewing. And the more these two parties of idiots get on TV the more that prat Farage will, whose only tactic is divisiveness.

What a sorry state of affairs. My only hope is the prat Boris comes good with something, I don't like him but the deadlock needs to be broken.

MSM has predictably had a downer since Boris was confirmed as PM. Thankfully not everyone has joined in:

Give him a chance,he cannot be as bad as Mrs May,the worse negotiator

since Neville Chamberlain,we must get out of EU and start over,good or bad,

all this uncertainty has to stop. 

regards worgeordie

14 hours ago, xylophone said:

Lurching from one crisis to another.......the man is a plonker of the first order.

Has similar traits to Trump with lies, deceit, adultery with verbal diarrhoea and a 'suspect' track record. What is the world coming to??

Loting is the trademark of nearly all politicians.

Deceit is just a tool, adultery is just a human trait, verbal diarrhoe is maybe a good answer to the sweet talking backstabbing politicians.

I gather that the politicians up till now have made a huge mess of British politics, like they do in all countries.

Maybe it is high time a new crop of politicians come in who are not afraid to tell the truth.

53 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Give him a chance,he cannot be as bad as Mrs May,the worse negotiator

since Neville Chamberlain,we must get out of EU and start over,good or bad,

all this uncertainty has to stop. 

regards worgeordie

His existing record is poor

Even during the leadership campaign he failed to check the facts about the IoM kipper

It appeared good propergander so he used 

Does not bode well

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

And congratulations from Genius Trump's Daughter

"Congratulations @BorisJohnson on becoming the next Prime Minister of the United Kingston,"

Obvious that the intelligence gene is not evident in this family!

16 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

It is my belief that the weak pound is not down to leaving but rather the unknown and uncertainty.

One thing is for sure, Boris will deliver Brexit. Let's get it done and see. Everyone has their opinion about what will happen but no one can be sure.

One thing we can be sure about is that Boris will not take any s$@t from the EU like May did. He will stand his ground. 

I would imagine those that are most ticked off about this result will be the EU themselves. 

How can you be sure he will deliver Brexit? His own side are already talking of stabbing him in the back and bringing his government down. 

He can't just fcku about and do nowt as he has been doing. Still working on his plan B is he? Better have something ready or perhaps he'll just wing it like his hero The Donald.

3 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

How can you be sure he will deliver Brexit? His own side are already talking of stabbing him in the back and bringing his government down. 

He can't just fcku about and do nowt as he has been doing. Still working on his plan B is he? Better have something ready or perhaps he'll just wing it like his hero The Donald.

No one can be sure.

What we can be sure of is the odds on delivering Brexit have risen significantly now Johnson has replaced May.

Nigel Farage open to electoral pact with Boris Johnson

Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage has said he is open to an electoral pact with the Conservative Party - if Boris Johnson is genuine about taking the UK out of the EU on 31 October.

Mr Farage said Mr Johnson would need to call an election if he wanted a no-deal Brexit, in order to "change the arithmetic" in the Commons.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49092692

Who'd thought that...:cheesy:

I wonder what Nigel is offering Boris, give me a post in your government and I will give you a post in my government after the GE... 

if you make claims one assumes you can back them up as per protocol on this forum. So again got anything linked to credibly sourced info to back up your claims?

Would that be like Remainers claims of impending doom and disaster? Just like those: Not happening.

Yep, sure did, as without the ERG vote, the UK would have left months ago. Real pity that. And which I thought was the whole idea? Leave means leave, doesn't it? That's what the ballot paper said. Or perhaps I misread the invisible ink that laid out conditions for leaving.

And just for the record. A vassal state - rhubarb. The EU aren't going to go away, even if leavers think they would. It's crucial for the UK going forward to reach trade agreements with them - unless you prefer chlorinated chicken imports and processed products from the USA whose health standards are far below the EU and UK standards.

All leavers should try and grasp the realities of how the UK - if not losing Scotland and Ireland, and facing a civil war in Derry - is going to be successful going alone. It can't even match Iran's warships to protect our own cargo ships.  

Answer: it cannot. Come to think about it. Maybe the UK becoming a vassal state would work better...

And there you have it. Remainers would rather be a vassal state in the federal EU.
Your preference for the Merkel/May Surrender Treaty is because it would give us that - BRINO and a vassal state. How can you possibly buy into that?
Perhaps Remainers could grasp the the real realities:
We don’t care about chlorinated chicken. If don’t like it, don’t buy it.
Scotland and NI would be no great loss. We’d get over it quickly. Civil war in Derry? Remainer hysteria.
Iranian speed boats? Remainers are the same type of people who would wail and moan if we blew them out of the water.
Better you went to stay in aa all controlling superstate if that’s what you like.

29 minutes ago, rhyddid said:

Welcome to our new Prime Minister !

The blonde dude will bring UK to a financial disaster, indeed he doesn't know how to dress and keep his shoes clean, just to show how we hit the bottom of the barrel! 

dude1.jpeg

dude 2.jpeg

Did he go to the Palace like that?

Remember when Trump was campaigning? Everyone in the swamp predicted the end of the world. The stock market would plummet, the economy would be on the ropes; recession, depression. The only ones in depression are the anti-American swamp rats that live in the democrat party and the elites world-wide that hate seeing the power go back to the people. The deplorables celebrating. Go Boris.

Archived