Chuan warns MPs against unruly conduct during the parliamentary debate on government policy statement

webfact

Chuan warns MPs against unruly conduct during the parliamentary debate on government policy statement

%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99.jpg

Members of parliament have been warned by the parliament’s president to be disciplined and to refrain from unruly behavior during the two-day debate on the government policy statement, which begins on Thursday, saying that they will be watched and judged by the people.

Parliament president and House Speaker Chuan Leekpai held a meeting today with the whips from the government and opposition parties and the Senate to discuss the time limit for the debate.

It was agreed at the meeting that the entire debate would take about 28.5 hours, starting at 9.30am and end at between midnight and 1 am of the next day. The debate will resume on Friday at the same time and to end at the same time.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/chuan-warns-mps-against-unruly-conduct-during-the-parliamentary-debate-on-government-policy-statement/

I sincerely hope that the opposition heckle and wind up p and his minions until they all explode in apoplectic frustration. And I am sure the "public" in general would be equally happy to see the ptb start to get their come uppance.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Members of parliament have been warned by the parliament’s president to be disciplined and to refrain from unruly behavior during the two-day debate

unruly behavior - does that mean to ask the wrong questions?

What about a government that refuses to answer (or even hear) questions they dont like?

What is their understanding of democracy?

just questions ... 

2 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

And then Prayut spat his dummy!!!555/

I will be very surprised if Prayuth is in attendance. Likely he will be slaving away selflessly on an urgent matter of national importance.

Archived