Outdoor cats care khon kaen

We have 1 mother cat and her 3 kittens living in our garden. 

The kittens are around 3.5 months now.

2 kittens have 1 good eye and 1 not good eye which seems incorrectly positioned so half there eye cannot be seen. Besides that both seem healthy and are growing well.

1 male kitten has had issues and is not thriving like other 2. A lot smaller. Had poo issues to begin but we got sul-dox from pet store and it did work. He also had an anal abcess which burst naturally. Yes growing but this week he got lost and is now losing his voice likely to overuse 

We feed these cats and I do like them but I'm concerned about costs associated with their care. 

We would like to get them spayed and vaccinated.

I reached out to some charity close by in khon Kaen outskirts but they just referred me to KKU pet hospital.

I look on the Google reviews and I see price quoted as 6000 for what I'm not sure. 

I'd like to do right by these cats but 4 cats could get expensive.

Any ideas on cat care costs checkups and spaying or even local animal centres which are not going to charge a fortune?

correct, KKU pet hospital is the place to go, they are as good as Kasetsart U and Chulalongkorn U pet hospital.  mind you, they are keen on large animals.

the KKU pet hospital should not be so expensive as such.  did you check the case with them ?  KU pet hospital charges B1,000 muting a male cat, 3 years ago.

Archived