My query regarding the TM30 form , now to be honest I didn’t even know about TM 30 form until I read about it here a few days ago. In fact a week ago I when into the IM HO in Bangkok to do my 90 day reporting there was no mention of this requirement then nor every before  .Now my wife has alway accompanied me to the IM office , neither of us has ever been asked or question about the TM 30 form further to this after renewing my retirement visa this year two officers visited our home ( we where told this could happen when they reissued the visa the 5th time ) the concept was to confirm that I actually live there . There was no problem in fact both Officers where very pleasant people they checked the home for evidence that I lived there (that was self evident)  took a photograph of my wife with one of the officers and I in from of our home and that was it again there was no mention of a TM 30 requirement at this time .

Now if the TM is requirement I’am cool with that . Question is should my wife complete  this form and present it now or just wait until we are inform / questioned about TM30 

Again many thanks for help.

When is your Extension due?  You may need it then, as there are reports that people are not being allowed to do their Extension at CW without a TM30 on file.  You or your wife can submit one by mail, or you can register for online reporting, or you can go and do it in person.  If you do it in person, be prepared to pay a fine.

10 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

When is your Extension due?  You may need it then, as there are reports that people are not being allowed to do their Extension at CW without a TM30 on file.  You or your wife can submit one by mail, or you can register for online reporting, or you can go and do it in person.  If you do it in person, be prepared to pay a fine.

• 2 weeks later...