Immigration checking bank accounts? Officers undergo training in "money laundering"

webfact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hundreds of immigration officers attended the seminar in Bang Lamung chaired by force bigwig Lt-Gen Suwat Chaengyortsuk

And I'm certain that they've learned as much as the Thai English teachers on their CEFR weekend seminars after failing their tests. Niente. Nil. Zero. Null.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:54 AM, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

The problem is not theft from the account but rather a crooked io that pass the information on to a crook which targets people with money, either by a scam or kidnapping. If they want my banking info due to suspected money laundering get a court order. 

Why would they need one ? They wouldn't need one in any western country. If you are suspected of money laundering in the UK your details will be handed over in a flash to any official investigation by HMRC or the police into your affairs without your permission - you will NOT be informed it is happening. Infact if HMRC want to look at ANYTHING in your bank account they can. They can also extract cash you owe them again without your consent.

It does make me laugh the people scoffing at this - the same ones that want drug dealers executed !! Cut off money laundering and you cut off huge areas of crime which I would have thought would please the hang em high vigilantes on here ! 

Archived