Secure undercover parking outside of Udon Thani Airport

4MyEgo

Going away overseas for 3 weeks and looking to park somewhere close to the airport with perhaps a shuttle service to the airport (minivan) if possible as there are 6 of us plus bags.

Reason asking is airport parking is 200 baht per day x 21 + 1 day = 22 days for the extra 6 hours we will go over upon our return = 4,400 baht, so looking for a cheaper alternative, and no, won't leave the car home as its an hours drive to the airport.

Google Udon Thani Parking. There's a few places offering 100 baht per day with airport shuttle. I have emailed both UD Parking Point & UD Parkspace to confirm 100 baht per day & the shuttle. Both have replied in the positive. I'm leaving my car for a 2 week trip o/s.  Hope this helps.

49 minutes ago, malt25 said:

Google Udon Thani Parking. There's a few places offering 100 baht per day with airport shuttle. I have emailed both UD Parking Point & UD Parkspace to confirm 100 baht per day & the shuttle. Both have replied in the positive. I'm leaving my car for a 2 week trip o/s.  Hope this helps.

Well done mate, thanks for that, will save me a $'s.

UD Parking Point appears to be closer, e.g. 2.7km's and carport style parking spaces like at the airport, compliments: Google Maps

UD Park Space appears to be further, e.g. 5.2km's and appears to be a warehouse, compliments: Google Maps

Will definitely be getting the Mrs to check them out, the warehouse sounds favourable for me, as I remember last time when I left the car at the airport for 2 weeks, it was pretty damn dirty, rain, wind, etc, etc

Thanks for you help, much appreciated.

Archived