Multiple Condo Owner - TM 30 (yes, again)

The questions about the TM30 requirement seems to be everlasting and I am sorry of this has been brought up before but here goes.

I own multiple condos in Bangkok and Pattaya and my question are the following:

Do I have to register one separate user account for each condo or can I use one user account for all my condos on Immigrations online TM 30 reporting?

I.e is the user account "tied" to a specific condo upon registration?

Thanks in advance and sorry for yet another boring TM30 topic.......

3 minutes ago, olivierf20 said:

Just declare ONE address as your main residence address, and only report that address to immigration ????

Not a viable option if you are going to rent out the other condos you are not staying in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arithai12 said:

I thought that one person can have only one yellow book.

One yellow book, one TM30 account.

I could be wrong of course.

I doubt it is necessary to have a Yellow Book to register for TM30 reporting online but perhaps someone else can bring clarity in the matter?

7 hours ago, Sexbomb said:

I doubt it is necessary to have a Yellow Book to register for TM30 reporting online but perhaps someone else can bring clarity in the matter?

It was for me. The yellow book contains your name, and the house number which is what they enter in the database and shows up in the online form.

But perhaps there are other ways to provide the same information.

Great if someone can clarify.

I was at the Immigration office last week (Hua Hin, Bluport), the lady there told me that I can register both property. I have a house and a condo.

Then can stay at either one and not have to do the TM30 each time I move from one to the other. 

1 hour ago, Rayovac said:

the lady there told me that I can register both property. I have a house and a condo.

AFAIK, after having registered multiple properties (apartment buildings, townhouse, single-family home), yes, but you'll have to register your house and your condo separately, assuming you're talking about the online TM30 options (web/app). So you'll have two separate accounts. 

How/when you report yourself/other foreigners depends on where these two domiciles are, exactly (different serving Immigration offices/divisions? the same?), and the particular circimstances. I do not believe that you can have two (2) valid, concurrent TM30 "addresses" / "reports"; the most recent filing would "rule".

Multi-unit apartment buildings can be challenging. Again, AFAIK, each building can only be registered once, by one single person.

20 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

That would not sound right.

It is about reporting the foreigner and in your example they are staying at multiple locations.

So, it seems you need multiple accounts.

Thats strange thinking...  not much chance at all that his guest will want to stay in all his condos ha ha your funny!!   I also have many condos and 2 times in 9 year has guests wanted to change, and thats only because I offered so to make a better vacation for them.. ok, you and your jokes aside....  the answer is for us small timers..  yes, one account for each address.... HOWEVER....  I suspect that the larger operators like where my condos are have 120 + rooms so I think they use the hotel address and one account.. 

2 hours ago, Rayovac said:

I was at the Immigration office last week (Hua Hin, Bluport), the lady there told me that I can register both property. I have a house and a condo.

Then can stay at either one and not have to do the TM30 each time I move from one to the other. 

Then they fine you...  and you say but but....  who said that?  when?  where?  done

1 hour ago, newnative said:

I own 2 condos in my name but I am only registered at the one that I am living in most of the time.  So far have not had a problem. 

The ol Black and white again... just because you never been caught does not make it legit.... its all grey here....

Is there a distinction between apartments and condos ? I know someone who owns an apartment building and I believe her manager has one registration and reports arrivals through the app or website for her building. 

I rent in a leasehold condo building where probably half of the units are rented out ( many on short term basis) . The new manager has said he will try to register the building so that the condo office here (in Bangkok) can register arrivals online for everyone in the building. Will this work ?

So the question remains, do I need a Yellow Book to register a user account with immigration online or anytime in the process when I actually report online?

It is clear to me, despite the topic got slightly off track, that if you own several condos at various locations you need to have separate user accounts which is inconvenient but not a super big deal.

Edited by Sexbomb
Spelling
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sexbomb said:

So the question remains, do I need a Yellow Book to register a user account with immigration online or anytime in the process when I actually report online?

No. You don’t need a Yellow book. You will be reporting in the capacity of owner.

Just now, elviajero said:

No. You don’t need a Yellow book. You will be reporting in the capacity of owner.

Thank you for a clear answer.

Thought as much and it sounded very weird that a Yellow Book should be required.

8 hours ago, Sexbomb said:

Thank you for a clear answer.

Thought as much and it sounded very weird that a Yellow Book should be required.

What you need is the 11 digit number that is your house or condo registration number which can be found at the top of each page in either a yellow or blue book. Title deed may have the number as well but a little lazy tonight to dig it up to confirm that.