Foreigners beware! Big Oud's "smart van" is coming for you!

webfact

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Creasy said:

A van with a laptop = a smart van

A picture showed that this appeared to be what is commonly known as a computer, technical term "laptop"....... This has to be a joke article “;0)

17 hours ago, stubuzz said:

7 people to catch one illegal teacher. I think the school director should also be arrested for employing and illegal alien.

How did they all fit in the van ... With the filing cabinets and the standard paper trail “;0)

First the biggest joke and now big Oud? What is this? All top immigration guys are big guys? How? Why? Is he called big, because of his extra authority, and the supposed ability to instill far in the hearts of ex-pats? In my opinion they are actually very small men, who continue to perpetrate the racism, and xenophobia, that leads to a mild mass hysteria against foreigners, on the part of all government employees, and even some common people. It is hugely destructive policy, it is destroying tourism, and it is discouraging ex-pats from staying here.

If you guys had any intelligence, you would be doing things to encourage us to stay, and making our lives easier, not harder. Many ex-pats are good guys, who bring alot to the table here, and contribute to Thailand on countless levels.

We deserve to be treated with some dignity. A very small percentage of ex-pats are creating problems, and not following the law. Do you guys not get that? Why are we always demonized?

And we are faced with choices. Do you realize that? Do you care one iota? Is this a deliberate policy to get rid of the ex-pat community?

Many of us were encouraged when the biggest joke was exiled, and thought that there was at least a small possibility that immigration might get smart, and do the right thing. Instead, Big Oud appears to be equally ignorant and devoid of common sense, reason, and vision. Only time will tell if he is as big a racist and xenophobe as the biggest joke was. We sure know this administration is. They are proving that over, and over again. 

•  

There was at least a teacher in the north to teach children a language! If government supported all schools with enough money so they can afford a "regular" teacher with Visa and work permit they hadn't to employ "bad farangs"! What a misery. Northern children seem not to be as valuable as children in Bangkok. Education still is not a goal for Thailand to hold for. 

So many policemen everyday to try to catch a very bad foreigner who is teaching English language to Thai kids! Is it so so bad? Nobody knew this teacher before today? Did he teach invisible?

Some years before Thai people applauded when a foreigner accepted to work in a small school in a small town. Nobody had visa for this. Just go to the border to get the new one. Because it was good for all : thai government which didn't have thai teachers, schools which didn't have to pay a good salary and teachers who could stay in the country they liked. 

Now the hunt is opened.

Why? All foreigners are so bad?

That is the message for thai people I think. Foreigners are not so good for our country.

But foreigners money... YESSSSS

2 minutes ago, Liss Camber said:

There was at least a teacher in the north to teach children a language! If government supported all schools with enough money so they can afford a "regular" teacher with Visa and work permit they hadn't to employ "bad farangs"! What a misery. Northern children seem not to be as valuable as children in Bangkok. Education still is not a goal for Thailand to hold for. 

We had Cameroons teaching at our local high school and my kids said no one could understand them.

So it was a useless exercise. 

Same was said of South Africans.

The schools do it because they are cheap and it ticks a box.

18 hours ago, Creasy said:

A van with a laptop = a smart van

This is not what the original article says, is what the translator called it.

Also, not sure where they got "man of color" from. Thai people are not PC.

2 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

We had Cameroons teaching at our local high school and my kids said no one could understand them.

Where did you study? Your English is very terrible and horrible. Did you even see what you wrote? I guessed you're from a 3 world country.

2 minutes ago, Joker Man said:

Where did you study? Your English is very terrible and horrible. Did you even see what you wrote? I guessed you're from a 3 world country.

His English is fine. I assume you mean developing country. What is a 3 world country?

9 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

The directors make money from them. They get 40,000 baht from the government for having a foreign teacher, the parents pay and the readers work for peanuts, probably 20k. Saw paw taw would be very interested in this director.

16 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

congratulations thailand!

you just invented the ฿ 1.000.000.000 portable laptop case!

yes they probably bought the "smart setup" from cousin somchai for 5 M thb using tax payers money..

Archived