Foreigners beware! Big Oud's "smart van" is coming for you!

webfact

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, smew said:

At least this poor Cameroonian was doing something very useful for Thailand, teaching and trying to better future generations.....let him stay 

I know Cameroonians teaching here and don't want my kids speaking like them, I have to ask them to repeat themselves every second sentence.  We had more Camerons teaching.

19 hours ago, stubuzz said:

7 people to catch one illegal teacher. I think the school director should also be arrested for employing and illegal alien.

But if the school director is arrested and he cuts a deal with the police, their might not be anymore school directors in any schools in the province.

and nobody uttered sofar that all these sa-mart systems incl. the sa-mart airport computers and all ATMs in this sa-mart nation still run on the very latest, sa-mart win95 system

Big Dude is well advised to possibly hire - legally - a foreign driver as Somchai's records in handling vehicles has jacked up the country to Position Number One - worldwide! 

Italians for smart racing, Germans for ultimate driving dedication - spring to mind! 

3 hours ago, UglyBug said:

Why do the Many Ex-Pats that comment on Articles like this Respond with So Much Drivel if they Cannot Comment with a Sensible Answer , to What Would Help ? they should Abstain from Comments ????

As for the Smart Van it must also be Equipped with Wi-Fi ?

And why do so many people feel the need to capitalize words that should not be capitalized? And don’t when “they” should at the start of a new sentence .......

19 hours ago, stubuzz said:

7 people to catch one illegal teacher. I think the school director should also be arrested for employing and illegal alien.

Definitely. Give him or her a taste of Thai regulation.

15 minutes ago, MikeN said:
3 hours ago, UglyBug said:

Why do the Many Ex-Pats that comment on Articles like this Respond with So Much Drivel if they Cannot Comment with a Sensible Answer , to What Would Help ? they should Abstain from Comments ????

As for the Smart Van it must also be Equipped with Wi-Fi ?

And why do so many people feel the need to capitalize words that should not be capitalized? And don’t when “they” should at the start of a new sentence .......

Perhaps it's something to do with multi-tasking. An inability to type clearly and drink alcohol at the same time?

38 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I know Cameroonians teaching here and don't want my kids speaking like them, I have to ask them to repeat themselves every second sentence.  We had more Camerons teaching.

Yes, why not? I myself know some couple of Indians'' and who can even express simple passable English and i  had to clean my ears trying to hear what they were saying.

A picture on the Thai Rath site showed immigration officers smiling as a glum faced Mr Teboh held a Nong Bua Lamphu immigration sign.

What else can they  give to hold the detainees for a photo? Hmmm... Let me think...

it may not be just a sign taken from the door. For example, It can be catfood advertisin ("Ja-kin Me-ooo"), or phone a taxi service, or pizza ..

????Think out of the box, don't stop just with van with laptop!!???? 

9 minutes ago, Lenny Jones said:

The big question:  Does the van have a passenger air bag? - - - - - - Behind the laptop? - - - - -

That could give the 'smart-IO' the opportunity to examine on-screen details at very close quarters when if an accident occurs and the airbag inflates.

Wasn't there a topic last week stating that airbags use nitrous oxide (aka laughing gas) to inflate? It could well be a laugh-a-minute in that case.

Archived