Alleged major drug dealer arrested in Lop Buri

webfact

Alleged major drug dealer arrested in Lop Buri

By The Nation

800_98ad900592257bb.jpg?v=1563943345

Police Wednesday morning arrested an alleged major drug dealer in Lop Buri after the authorities discovered some Bt200 million to Bt300 million circulating in his bank accounts.

Police from the Narcotics Suppression Bureau and Provincial Police Bureau 1 raided and arrested Supachai Kaewchaimee at a house in Lop Buri and charged him with drug trafficking and money laundering.

Supachai denied both charges and claimed that the money circulating in his accounts came from online trading in consumer goods.

Police alleged that Supachai bought drugs from another suspect, Pongsakorn Srisuang to distribute in Lop Buri. Pongsakorn was arrested last year but jumped bail after the court granted his temporary release.

On Tuesday, police arrested Supachai’s girlfriend, Pratthana Lararom, at a department store in Lop Buri on a charge of abusing ketamine.

In coordinated operations Wednesday morning, police from the Narcotics Suppression Bureau searched three spots in Bangkok, 23 spots in Saraburi, seven spots in Lop Buri, three spots in Ayutthaya, one spot in Nonthaburi, one in Pathum Thani, one in Chaiyaphum, and another in Nakhon Ratchasima.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30373537

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-07-24

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Police Wednesday morning arrested an alleged major drug dealer in Lop Buri after the authorities discovered some Bt200 million to Bt300 million circulating in his bank accounts.

It's hard for the police here to put a reasonably close figure on how much was circulating in his banks accounts.

For some unknown reason, I'd hazard a guess the final figure once realised, could be at the lower end of the wild estimate.

15 hours ago, bluesofa said:

It's hard for the police here to put a reasonably close figure on how much was circulating in his banks accounts.

For some unknown reason, I'd hazard a guess the final figure once realised, could be at the lower end of the wild estimate.

While the balance will be re-circulated somewhere?

I guess I'll never understand why they don't open up some"Top Charoen Optic shops"  to laundry their money???

Dumb criminals?

Archived