Am i a Sugar Daddy?

Dashadoo

Hello, i would like to know if the lady i am seeing is just after money and thinks i am a "sugar daddy" even though i am only 40yr old and she is 36. I attached a recording of her talking on the phone to some people in my office.

Cheeky1: 10.42 mins

(0.01)    F          : ฮัลโหล

G          : …..

F          : ...หนูจะบอกด้วยว่า หนูอยู่กับแม่ แต่แม่หนูอยู่คนเดียว แล้วคราวนี้หนูไปทำงาน เค้าให้หนู เอ่อ เพย์ออฟ 2 วีค เดี๋ยวหนูจะยังเป็น...แบบนี้ แต่เดี๋ยว เค้าจะโอนเงินให้หนู 5000 คะโอนต่อหน้าเลยคะพี่ แต่เงินจะเคลียร์พรุ่งนี้ 5000 คะ 5000 แล้วบอกว่าถ้าระหว่างอาทิตย์เนี่ย ถ้าค่าข้าว ค่าใช้จ่ายก็บอกเค้าเดี๋ยวจะโอนให้อีก เพราะหนูบอกเค้าว่าที่ต้องรีบทำงาน ปกติทำงานอาทิตย์ 2 วัน 2-3 วัน เพราะมีหนี้ ติดหนี้เค้า เค้าถามว่าติดหนี้เท่าไหร่เมื่อวานนะคะ หนูบอกว่า 5000 หนูบอกไปเลยแบบนี้นะคะ มาวันนี้เค้าก็โอนให้จริงๆ อืมหนูอยู่กับเค้า หนูมาช่วยเค้า แล้วก็ เพราะเค้าบอกว่าให้เพย์ออฟ 2 อาทิตย์ แล้วเค้าพูดว่า เซย์ฮาว เหมือนจะดูใจอะคะ แล้วเค้าบอกว่า แล้วอีก 2 อาทิตย์ค่อยมาดูกันว่าจะยังไง 

(1.10)    อืมสายเปย์ที่แท้ทรู แล้วเดี๋ยวค่า ค่า... ปรินท์ค่าน้ำได้มั๊ยคะ หนูจะได้บอกเค้า

(1.27)    โห อ๋อ คะๆๆๆ ได้อยู่ อยากได้บิลจะถ่ายแค่ตัวเลขเฉยๆ ไม่ถ่ายที่อยู่อะไรแบบนี้ แต่ก็พูดเอาก็ได้ เพราะเค้าเองก็บอกว่า ฉันไม่รู้หรอกว่าเธอ ฉันจะเชื่อใจเธอได้มั๊ย หรือว่ายังไง แต่ฉันก็ให้เธอ ต่อให้ต่อไปนี้เราจะไม่ได้เจอกัน เธอจะไม่ได้เจอฉันอีกก็ไม่เป็นไร ฉันก็ให้เธอ หนูก็บอกเจอสิ เจอสิ แล้วเค้าก็บอกว่าระหว่างอาทิตย์ ถ้าเจอเค้าอาทิตย์ล่ะครั้งสองครั้งถ้าขาดเหลืออะไรให้บอกเค้า เดี๋ยวเค้าจะโอนมาให้ 

(2.20)   หนูอยู่นี่คะ พอดีเค้าเอาของพวกอุปกรณ์สำนักงานมาดรอปที่ออฟฟิศ หนูก็เลยติดนั่งอยู่ในรถกับเค้านี่ล่ะคะ เดี๋ยวเค้าจะพาหนูไปซื้อข้าวแล้วไปส่งที่บ้าน แล้วเดี๋ยวเค้าก็จะกลับบ้านคะ

เค้าร้องไห้ แต่เราก็ไม่ได้เชื่อหรอกนะ เพราะเราก็เจอผู้ชายมาเยอะไง เค้าก็ร้องไห้ น้ำตาไหล เค้าบอกว่าฉันพยายามแล้วที่จะไม่คิดถึงเธอ แต่ฉันทำไม่ได้ แล้วพอฉันคิดถึงเธอฉันก็นึกถึง ถ้าผู้ชายคนอื่นต้องมาแตะต้องตัวเธออะไรยังงี้ แต่ตอนนี้ฉันก็เลยไม่รู้ว่าต้องทำยังไง ตอนนี้ฉันขอเคลียร์อันนี้ให้เธอก่อน แล้วเดี๋ยวเธอเทคฮอลิเดย์นะ เทคฮอลิเดย์ก่อน สัก 2-3 อาทิตย์ แล้วระหว่างนี้ถ้าเธอต้องการอะไรไลน์เข้ามาในไลน์ออฟฟิศ แล้วค่ากินค่าอะไรเธอบอกแล้วเดี๋ยวฉันจะโอนให้เธออีก แล้วก็เดี๋ยวเราค่อย  

(3.11) แล้วหนูก็เลยถามว่า อ้าว แล้วถ้าแบบนี้ แล้วอีก ถ้าอีก 2 อาทิตย์ไปล่ะ แล้วจะยังไง ฉันก็จะกลับไปทำงานนะ เค้าก็บอกยูแคนโก

(3.24) คะ คะ ก็ได้ (มีถอนหายใจ)

(3.31) อ๋อ หนูจะบอกว่า หนูจะให้ตัวพี่รุ่งทิพย์นะโอนเงินให้หนูนั่นล่ะคะ อ่า เอาพรุ่งนี้ เพราะเดี๋ยวหนูก็ต้องไปเคลียร์ล่ะ เดี๋ยวขอหนูคิดก่อนนะคะ ให้แม่ ให้พี่อาท ให้พี่ด้วย ให้แม่ด้วยหมื่นนึง เอา 3 หมื่นคะ ไม่เดี๋ยวหนูต้องไปจ่ายหนี้หนูอีกนะคะ หนูยังมีหนี้มีอะไรอีกนะคะ หนูจะเอาไปปิด อาฟเตอร์เพย์กับฟิฟ ปิดไปเลย อืม เดี๋ยวคะนะขอหนูกดเครื่องคิดเลขอย่าเพิ่งวางนะคะ

(4.29) อ๋อ เอา 4 หมื่นคะ คะเอา 4 หมื่น ได้คะ เดี๋ยวหนูส่งเลขบัญชีให้คุณพี่ได้มั๊ยคะ เพราะว่าบัญชีหนูตอนนี้เงินที่พี่รุ่งทิพย์โอนไปมันยังอยู่ในบัญชีหนูอยู่เลย เพราะหนูแอคเซสเข้าบัญชีหนูเองไม่ได้เดี๋ยวให้เข้าบัญชีพี่อาทคะ เดี๋ยวหนูส่งให้คุณพี่นะคะ ค่า 

(4.58)    ฮัลโหล ฮาโมนี่      

(5.01)    เด็ก     : มามี้ 

Kid        :

: คะลูก

F          :

: ทำอะไร…. 

M          :

: โอ้ ปะป๊า 

F          :

: หะ

M          :

: พอดีเอิรท์ส่งเงินไปเพิ่ม เดี๋ยววันพรุ่งนี้เงินจะเค้าไปอยู่ในบัญชีปะป๊า 4 หมื่นนะ 

F          :

: หรอ

M         

: อืม

F          :.

: แล้วของเก่าโอนมาหรือยัง

M          :

: ยังไม่ได้โอน พอดีเอิรท์เอาเงินเพิ่มให้เค้าวันนี้ แล้วเค้าจะโอนให้ทีเดียว 4 หมื่น เข้าพรุ่งนี้ แล้วของปะป๊า 7 พันใช่มั๊ย 

F         

: เออๆ

M          : Yes.

: แล้วเรียบร้อยแล้ว ปะป๊าโอนให้พี่รุ้ง 1 หมื่น 

F          :

เด็ก     : ทำไม มะม๊าดูตาแดงๆ

Kid       

: ไม่ลูก มันลมลูก มะม๊าแพ้ ลมมันแรง เลยลูก พอดีมะม๊ามาคลีน แต่คลีนเสร็จแล้ว เดี๋ยวมะม๊าจะกลับบ้านแล้วลูก ตอนนี้มะม๊าได้งานใหม่แล้วลูก คลีนห้องเรียนลูก อยู่แถวๆ ที่บ้านเลย  

F         

: เดี๋ยวนะยังไง พรุ่งนี้เค้าจะโอนมา 4 หมื่น 

M         

: อะอะอืม เดี๋ยวของปะป๊าเก็บไว้ 7 พัน แล้วโอนให้พี่รุ้ง 1 หมื่น 

F          :

: เอางี้ีดีกว่า เดี๋ยว แมสเซจมาบอก

M          :

: อะได้ แล้วโอนให้ไอ้โบ 1 หมื่น 

F          :

: แมสเสจมาบอกพร้อมเลขบัญชีนะ

M          :

: อะอะ แล้วที่เหลือก็โอนให้ยาย 1.2 หมื่น ให้ฮาโมนี่ 1 พัน อะไรนะคะลูก มะมี๊จะเอาตังค์ให้หนูพรุ่งนี้ไงคะลูก 

F          :

: ให้ฮาโมนี่ 1 พัน

M          :

เด็ก+ช : ………..

: คนสวย อะถ่ายรูปๆ ยิ้มหวาน คนสวย กู๊ดเกิรล์ 

F         

เด็ก     : แม่คะหนูขอดูไอโฟน ได้มั๊ย

Kid        :

: ไม่ได้ลูกเจ้าของเค้ามาแล้วลูก มะม๊าคลีนให้เค้าเสร็จแล้ว มะม๊ารอรับเงินแล้วเดี๋ยวมะม๊าจะได้ออกไปแล้ว 

F          :

: แล้วงานใหม่ตอนนี้โอเคปะ

M         

: ก็โอเค แต่ตอนนี้ได้ตรงนี้

F         

: ...

M          :

: ใช่ๆ มันอยู่แถวบ้านหมดเลย ตรงนี้ก็อยู่ใกล้บ้านประมาณ 500 เมตร 

F          :

: อันนี้….

M          :

: ไม่ๆๆ หาเอง

F          :

: …

M          :

: …

F          :

เด็ก     : มามี๊รู้มั๊ยว่าใกล้จะถึงวันแม่ 

Kid        :

: แล้วหนูไปประกวดตอบคำถามได้มั๊ยคะ? ขา ได้คะ ค่า อันนี้ฟันหายไปกี่ซี่แล้วคะ อ่า โอเคเดี๋ยวมันก็ขึ้นนะคะ ลมแรงมาก ได้ๆ เดี๋ยวส่งไปก่อนเนอะ ได้ๆ เลขบัญชีพี่รุ้งมีอยู่มั๊ย

F          :

: ไม่มีแล้ว

M         

: โอเค เดี๋ยวจะจัดการให้เป็นแห่งๆ เนอะ โอเคเนอะ โอเคคะลูก เจ้าของเค้ามาแล้วลูก เดี๋ยวแม่ต้องรับเงินแล้ว แม่จะกลับแล้ว บ๊ายบาย

(8.52) พี่รุ้ง เอิร์ทเอง เดี๋ยววันพรุ่งนี้ คะคุยกับน้องหรือเปล่า มันขึ้นว่าอะไรอะ อืม มันไม่ได้ขึ้นเป็นไอดีหรือ ขึ้นเป็นอีเมลอะ วันพรุ่งนี้น้องจะให้พี่อาทโอนเงินเข้าให้พี่รุ้ง หมื่นนึงนะ อะแล้วก็รอมันเคลียร์ น้องเอาเงินที่มีอยู่ แล้วก็ แล้วก็ แล้วก็สำเร็จ เค้าเพิ่งโอนเงินให้ อืม แล้วก็เดี๋ยวภายในอาทิตย์หน้าไม่วันอังคารก็วันพุธ  เดี๋ยวน้องโอนให้อีกหมื่นนึงนะ คะ คะ เดี๋ยวน้องต้องรอคือพี่รุ่งทิพย์อะ พี่ที่เป็นเพื่อนของน้องที่รับแลกเงินเรทเงินไทย เพราะลูกเค้า 2 คนเรียนที่นี้แล้วเค้าต้องใช้เงินแล้วเค้าจะให้เรทเหมือนเราไปแลกเงินที่เมืองไทยอะไรยังงี้ เค้าไปมาเล แล้วเค้ากำลัง ที่แรกเค้าจะกลับเมืองไทยวันนี้แต่เค้ายังไม่ถึงถึงพรุ่งนี้ก็ดีเลย หนูเลยโทรไปบอกเค้าให้เพิ่มเป็๋น 4 หมื่นไง แล้วก็เอาไปปิด คือให้น้องอีกคนคือปิดหนี้ไปเลยหมื่นนึง คือให้พี่หนึ่งหมื่น ให้ลูก 1 หมื่น ให้แม่ 1 หมื่น แล้วคุณแม่หนูให้พี่อีก 1 หมื่น ค่า ขอบคุณนะคะ ค่า     

Just now, cyril sneer said:

the phone calls were all about paying off loan debts with her thai husband, 'papa', also involved their kid

my 'translater' says the farang is stupid because he's too easy to lie to

Do you mean that she is saying i am stupid?

Just now, cyril sneer said:

yes, for convincing you to give her money. she is still married to a thai husband and needs to pay off loans

I guess it is not worth continuing with our "relationship" She just asked for another $5000AUD. She said she was divorced.

Just now, Dashadoo said:

I guess it is not worth continuing with our "relationship" She just asked for another $5000AUD. She said she was divorced.

yes don't give her any more money, most of the conversation is with her husband

you're just 40, should be looking for younger women

7 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

yes, for convincing you to give her money. she is still married to a thai husband and needs to pay off loans

Is it true that she said "stupid Farang" when asked my name at 2:22 in the recording? 

How can i pay you some money for your help?

31 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

If your going to be a sugar daddy at your age at least get a nice young woman . Mind you at my age 36 is a young one

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

28 minutes ago, Dashadoo said:

Do you mean that she is saying i am stupid?

Fyi ,   i am a  sugar daddy, real time . My beautiful lady is 40 years younger than me .

No wrinkles , gets  me up in the morning , a purpose in life, Paradise .

That said , i also  have a Kinndle ... 

She told the first girl that she dated many guys in Australia already. She is still not 100% sure about you, but you cried because of her, so it looks like you are really attached to her. You gave her 5000 already and you seem like a good sugar daddy to her.

She went to Australia to pay off the debts of her family (still together with her Husband, and has a child with him, the husband is taking care of it). She is going to send money to him and gives him instructions on how to distribute this money to other people.

The quality makes it difficult to understand, but my GF thinks her child asked her to start a video call to show her the office, to which she replied that she can't do this because her boss is there.

7 hours ago, SpanishExpat said:

Just showed my gf the first 2 min. Is it true that you gave her the first 5000, even she didn`t ask for? And you said she could keep the money,as you love her. If that`s true, no wonder she wants more, as she sees you as her jackpot in regard to money.

She was crying and said that her mother was in need of a kidney transplant. She was very convincing and i gave her $5000AUD. I have since given her another $5000AUD for her daughters education and then $5000AUD for her to live on while she has a break from work. This has happened in the last seven days.

11 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

Sorry to bother you. May i ask how do you know that she is still married to her husband.

8 minutes ago, Dashadoo said:

She was crying and said that her mother was in need of a kidney transplant. She was very convincing and i gave her $5000AUD. I have since given her another $5000AUD for her daughters education and then $5000AUD for her to live on while she has a break from work. This has happened in the last seven days.

Has she mentioned a sick buffalo yet ?

regards Worgeordie

9 hours ago, jackdd said:

She told the first girl that she dated many guys in Australia already. She is still not 100% sure about you, but you cried because of her, so it looks like you are really attached to her. You gave her 5000 already and you seem like a good sugar daddy to her.

She went to Australia to pay off the debts of her family (still together with her Husband, and has a child with him, the husband is taking care of it). She is going to send money to him and gives him instructions on how to distribute this money to other people.

The quality makes it difficult to understand, but my GF thinks her child asked her to start a video call to show her the office, to which she replied that she can't do this because her boss is there.

Thank you for your information. It is very much appreciated. May i ask, what do you think she means by "She is still not 100% sure about you" Do you think she is thinking...not sure about having a relationship with me, or that she is not sure about getting more money from me. 

How do you know that she is still together with her husband? She did say to me that she has a friendly relationship with her husband.

Yes i came back from the shop because she wanted some donuts. I am her boss.

26 minutes ago, Dashadoo said:

Thank you for your information. It is very much appreciated. May i ask, what do you think she means by "She is still not 100% sure about you" Do you think she is thinking...not sure about having a relationship with me, or that she is not sure about getting more money from me. 

She is just thinking about getting money from you, nothing else. She is not sure yet if you will be her sugar daddy for long term.

26 minutes ago, Dashadoo said:

How do you know that she is still together with her husband? She did say to me that she has a friendly relationship with her husband.

My GF said that from they way they talk it looks like that they are still together.

I can tell you that they clearly talk in a friendly way, but to judge if they are friends or still together is above my Thai skills.

Maybe some other people can have a native Thai speaker listen to this conversation and give their judgement about the relationship with the husband.

But does it really matter if she still is together with her husband or not? Stop giving her money and she will soon have no interest in you anymore. Unless of course you like to be her sugar daddy. But as other mentioned already, maybe better find a 20 year old girl for this type of relationship ????

Archived