Am i a Sugar Daddy?

Dashadoo

2 hours ago, Dashadoo said:

i gave her $5000AUD. I have since given her another $5000AUD for her daughters education and then $5000AUD for her to live on

323,050 Baht! Stop this huge mistake. Seriously. You are recording a person you are in a relationship with because you don't trust them. think about that.

does not matter where you are in the world, this is not a good sign.

send her a text to end it. and next woman you hook up with don't give them a penny.

2 hours ago, Dashadoo said:

Thank you for your information. It is very much appreciated. May i ask, what do you think she means by "She is still not 100% sure about you" Do you think she is thinking...not sure about having a relationship with me, or that she is not sure about getting more money from me. 

How do you know that she is still together with her husband? She did say to me that she has a friendly relationship with her husband.

Yes i came back from the shop because she wanted some donuts. I am her boss.

She will only be 100% sure of you when you stop giving her any money (or when you run out)... and then you won't see her for dust.

I thought in this day and age nobody was this stupid...  I call Troll.

6 hours ago, Dashadoo said:

She was crying and said that her mother was in need of a kidney transplant. She was very convincing and i gave her $5000AUD. I have since given her another $5000AUD for her daughters education and then $5000AUD for her to live on while she has a break from work. This has happened in the last seven days.

Well great actress then. Sadly she is not the only one. Just stop it, as it makes zero sense (if she wouldn`t have a husband). It`s close to impossible to get to know a honest thai woman if you don`t live in Thailand. And even there, it`s more or less limited to Bangkok. Honest in terms of not looking for your money....or even worse in terms of her family not looking for your money.

I for myself got the luck to have an educated thai gf from an upper middle-class family who wouldn`t even dare to ask me for money. We share our cost more or less 50/50. However I spoil her from time to time but that`s what I also would do with a farang gf. 

So move on..can`t call that even a relationship, as it`s totally toxic.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

New member, just joined to make this post, sounds unlikely.

And he fakes a recording of three phone calls, involving 5 other persons, all of them sounding reasonable and they match his story. All this just to troll a bit on Thaivisa?

I'm quite sure that his story is true.

7 minutes ago, taiping said:

We are all sugar daddy's here, but some may not admit it.

Not true, to be a 'sugar daddy' you have to be old enough to have fathered the girl.

There's plenty of guys on this forum living with old boilers.

OP is only 4 years older than the woman.

On 7/25/2019 at 3:36 AM, Dashadoo said:

...Yes i came back from the shop because she wanted some donuts. I am her boss.

What do you people make of the above statement posted by the OP?

On 7/25/2019 at 11:25 AM, Dashadoo said:

She was crying and said that her mother was in need of a kidney transplant. She was very convincing and i gave her $5000AUD. I have since given her another $5000AUD for her daughters education and then $5000AUD for her to live on while she has a break from work. This has happened in the last seven days.

Run,for goodness sakes,run!

On 7/28/2019 at 7:57 AM, brokenbone said:

dont be cheap, give her half a million baht to prove something, anything

I told her that i had the recording translated from the cctv cameras in my office and she said that the word she used in one of the conversations on the phone "สายเปย์ที่แท้ทรู" can mean a good thing as well and that she was using this word in a good sense about me. 

I have given $7000AUD in cash. I bought her a diamond ring for $5665AUD, i bought her a Chanel Bag today for $7880AUD and i have transferred $11000AUD into her account. All this since i first met her on the 3 july 2019.

Capture1.JPG

สายเปย์ที่แท้ทรู = a person who likes to pay for others

The exact meaning does of course depend on the situation.

You are paying to get a girls affection, this clearly means sugar daddy ????

7 hours ago, Dashadoo said:

I told her that i had the recording translated from the cctv cameras in my office and she said that the word she used in one of the conversations on the phone "สายเปย์ที่แท้ทรู" can mean a good thing as well and that she was using this word in a good sense about me.

สายเปย์ is someone (male or female) who pampers someone (with money) for sexual favours ie a sugar daddy.

แท้ทรู is slang from the English true and just means true or real.

So, she's saying you're a real sugar daddy!

On 7/25/2019 at 7:56 AM, SpanishExpat said:

I for myself got the luck to have an educated thai gf from an upper middle-class family who wouldn`t even dare to ask me for money.

I guess she also have white skin and Chinese ancestors...  555

9 hours ago, Dashadoo said:

I have given $7000AUD in cash. I bought her a diamond ring for $5665AUD, i bought her a Chanel Bag today for $7880AUD and i have transferred $11000AUD into her account. All this since i first met her on the 3 july 2019.

Capture1.JPG

oh dear, you took that the wrong way,

somehow i assumed australians would have similar humor as brits.

i mean, i think you lost it when you part with money like this.

i strongly recommend, with your mindset in mind,

that you make it a principle to only pay per day,

and never lend out money for any reason,

and clinch onto that principle, show discipline,

stay firm.

pay per day and never in advance.

no gifts, keep it professional transactions

for provided service

We are all sugar daddy's here, but some may not admit it. My advice is to hide your ATM card. and plead poverty.
The only sugar daddys here are the two week millionairs with a 20 something girl in short shorts tatts and a crop top and they are holding on tight trying to show how hansum they are to attract a girl like this .the actual guys that live here are with women that are not dressed like a hooker ,and are to busy to hold onto them as they are concentrating on shopping at Tesco and pushing the trolly.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 7/28/2019 at 1:29 AM, Puccini said:

What do you people make of the above statement posted by the OP?

If he's her boss and he is truly as naive as this, ( gotta agree who could really be bothered to fake a long transcript?), then I do wonder what kind of business he could survive in.

Your girl is different!
My wife is not different from her friends,they are mainly educated like she is , she also comes from a nice " business class" family ,why does everyone assume that we came here for a two week holiday,shacked up with the first bar girl we met ,sent her money and then came back and married her? Most of my friends were like me had business here ,soon got bored with the bar scene and met their wives the same way most guys at home do ,through work ,friends,not at a bar.
Mind you i do know one ex bar girl married ,kids has a business and is now the hight of respectability.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

30 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Most of my friends were like me had business here ,soon got bored with the bar scene and met their wives the same way most guys at home do ,through work ,friends,not at a bar.

I met my Brit schoolteacher wife in a bar, most of my Brit pals back home met their wives in bars as well.

You try hooking up with a girl you work with in the west, and you'll likely be sacked.

That's been completely off the menu since the late 1990s.

I guess a few guys got off with their pals sisters, good way to lose friends.

OP - how long has the object of your affection worked for you?

Why did you cry for her?

Are you a native English speaker?

How did this Thai woman come to work for you? It seems she traveled to Aus for work recently. Not a lot of Thais do that. It seems quite odd.

On 7/25/2019 at 2:25 AM, Dashadoo said:

Everything is relative, you are a sugar daddy but not being taken for a ride if you can afford to spend Aus dollars 15000 in a week. I wouldn’t think that 10% of my disposable cash is too much so if I had a budget of Aus dollars 150,000 a week. 

On 7/25/2019 at 9:00 PM, taiping said:

We are all sugar daddy's here, but some may not admit it. My advice is to hide your ATM card. and plead poverty.

I'm not a sugar daddy. If I was I'd have no problem saying so. But I'm not. My wife earns her keep and spends it accordingly.

Since they are separated by many a mile the poor guy didn't even get any ass for his 15000aud. I'd say more like chump than sugar. Sorry bro.

Call the Thai fraud police I'm sure they'll race to track her down.

But seriously - call the Aussie cops. That's fraud and deceit.

Archived