Majority of people doubt govt ability to control marijuana use: poll

snoop1130

13 hours ago, pokerface1 said:

If everyone's allowed 6 pots for the family personal use then I would expect to see the traffic moving even more slowly. Can you imagine a dramatic decline in the road toll caused by slow stoned drivers cruising along without a care in the world as a smokey haze drifts from their windows. Will we see the day? 

Like that ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuYeQi4wB_k

13 hours ago, passon said:

If everyone's allowed 6 pots for the family personal use then I would expect to see the traffic moving even more slowly. Can you imagine a dramatic decline in the road toll caused by slow stoned drivers cruising along without a care in the world as a smokey haze drifts from their windows. Will we see the day?

Nope, all those cars will be parked at McDonald's! 

Mc Donald's? Not even with Munchees.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 1:51 AM, Inn Between said:

LOL 

Looks very similar to my garden in Canada, but my leaves are a bit wider as the strains I grow are mostly Indica for faster flowering times. The stuff in that lovely picture is mostly Sativa and can be nicely potent but not good for the relatively short flowering time we get here. 

12 months isn't a short season 

On 7/25/2019 at 4:26 AM, Date Masamune said:

Why would the government WANT to control it?

Once you have “Doctors” who will prescribe it to almost any one for stress etc anybody can get it.
That is how it started in California. I think it would soon be legalized fedarlly if we had a different pres.
It is easy to grow indoors and would probably do well almost anywhere in Thailand outdoors as well.
It can be a draw for tourism and retirement seniors as well.

Will old seeds from the 1980s germinate.

Thailand, Hub of “Thai Stick”

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-four-hacks-for-germinating-old-cannabis-seeds-n1183

On 7/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, DrTuner said:

I'm alright with the six pots proposal.

So is Jorge Cervantes, I bet.

The authorities will never, ever allow a home grow option.

Beer is legal but home-brewing is verbotten.

Even when Boon Rawd and ThaiBev get in the business.

That's just not how things 'roll' here.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

So is Jorge Cervantes, I bet.

The authorities will never, ever allow a home grow option.

Beer is legal but home-brewing is verbotten.

Even when Boon Rawd and ThaiBev get in the business.

That's just not how things 'roll' here.

That's what my Canadian mother and father kept telling me when I was a teenager. 

USA, few isolated states not necessarily representative. Look at Canada, country wide legal lalmost 1 year now and no increase in crime or traffic accidents due to cannibis. No social upheaval that you naysayers purport. It's not the evil thing you say.

Let them dope up their kids the American way. Let Thailand's youth sit on Mom's couch for the next 20 years until she dies, all doped up, unmotivated, and uneducated. Who wants to grow up anyway. It's better to lay around playing video games while mom cooks, cleans, and does my laundry. To hell with getting an education, job and a wife. Legalization is working out for America, why not Thailand? When the parents pass away they can find a life on the streets. Nothing wrong with living in a tent, pooping on the sidewalk, and getting free needles. It's all working out for Los Angeles.
image2.jpg.c5494c43e56b7482a02b5790e2e6e495.jpg

4 hours ago, jerojero said:

USA, few isolated states not necessarily representative.

Thirty-three states medical

Eleven states adult use/recreational.

I guess I would expect ballot initiatives - assuming Republicans can't block them, these often increase turn-out - in another dozen states in 2020 (med-->rec, med, all).

4 hours ago, jerojero said:

traffic accidents due to cannibis.

This remains a challenge: determining usage windows re: impairment driving and certain work categories.

Thailand has quite a few social issues: meth, ageing population, alcohol abuse, which in part might be ameliorated by medical/rec cannabis.

On 7/24/2019 at 9:31 PM, pokerface1 said:

Doubt it.. I have nothing against it.. but the last thing these idle people need is weed..jeez... 

Archived