Mueller says Trump was not exonerated but Trump declares victory

webfact

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, stevenl said:

ASs I said earlier, some are simply not smart enough to understand what transpired and how that was done.

Sorry about that, don't be so hard on yourself I'm sure others aren't smart enough to understand it either.  If I had a link to what actually happened I'd give it to you but I'm afraid none exist.  Only vague ideas about what they tried to do and no information about actually changing even one vote.   

What the Ruskies did was basically mind f@(k Americans, or so the smart folks claim. Between social media, tv ads, instigating demonstrations and so on and so on, all the while pretending all this crap was done by Americans. But, is this really any different than what our candidates do to each other. The only thought I can have on this is that "Is their any way to stop it?

My other thought is "hey these Ruskies are some clever MFers".

So, yeah you can say they interfered, but we have no way of knowing to what degree it had an effect on the presidential outcome. 

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

I listened to it and I do not believe he did.

I wouldn’t call you a liar, because I’m guessing you’re just regurgitating something someone else said.

That is kind of you and you are correct I am not a liar.  My source is the Mueller report.  If you don't have time to read it, then read the executive summary.  It's all there.

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

How many did/does Google influence?

How many didnt it influence. If you cannot answer either it is best to do what you can. U know, like make it illegal. 

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

Sorry about that, don't be so hard on yourself I'm sure others aren't smart enough to understand it either.  If I had a link to what actually happened I'd give it to you but I'm afraid none exist.  Only vague ideas about what they tried to do and no information about actually changing even one vote.   

Well its blatantly obvious you have been influenced by fox news and alternative facts so its working for them.

Facts suck dont they.

Indeed.Different planets. 

Maybe a new pledge of allegiance is needed for 45 fans.

I pledge Allegiance to the base and nothing but the base.

So help me Sean Hannity.

"The GOP’s questions to Mueller seemed bizarre — unless you watch Fox News

Treating right-wing conspiracy theories as smoking guns shows that Republicans are mostly speaking to their base."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/24/gops-questions-mueller-seemed-bizarre-unless-you-watch-fox-news/

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Indeed.

Different planets.

The GOP’s questions to Mueller seemed bizarre — unless you watch Fox News

Treating right-wing conspiracy theories as smoking guns shows that Republicans are mostly speaking to their base.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/24/gops-questions-mueller-seemed-bizarre-unless-you-watch-fox-news/

the uniter in chief. US has never been so divided. Trumps legacy.

30 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Well its blatantly obvious you have been influenced by fox news and alternative facts so its working for them.

Sorry I actually live in Thailand and have since Bush was elected President so I don't get Fox only CNN and BBC.  I've seen nothing in the Mueller report that mentions one vote changed by hacking or advertising.  I watched the movie below and feel strongly that that British company changed the results of our election and Brexit.  Brits are sneaky fellows and have the smarts to do something like that where as the Russians are not too bright.

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

Sorry I actually live in Thailand and have since Bush was elected President so I don't get Fox only CNN and BBC.  I've seen nothing in the Mueller report that mentions one vote changed by hacking or advertising.  I watched 

So living in thailand with no internet access at all to watch or read fox news.

But I do agree. Youve not seen the mueller report.

Have you seen a report the russians had no effect? Do you think all the social influencers have no effect?

There are many companies that think there is an effect on social media and they do pay quite well for that.

But you think thats all wrong. There is no influence. 

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

What the Ruskies did was basically mind f@(k Americans, or so the smart folks claim. Between social media, tv ads, instigating demonstrations and so on and so on, all the while pretending all this crap was done by Americans. But, is this really any different than what our candidates do to each other. The only thought I can have on this is that "Is their any way to stop it?

My other thought is "hey these Ruskies are some clever MFers".

So, yeah you can say they interfered, but we have no way of knowing to what degree it had an effect on the presidential outcome. 

When compared to a bright tech company like the British Cambridge Analytica the Russians are not in the same ballpark.  I think the CIA and FBI are upset that they can't arrest the real bad guys Facebook as they did more to influence the election and Brexit than anyone.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/07/27/the-great-hack-tells-us-that-data-corrupts/

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

So living in thailand with no internet access at all to watch or read fox news.

But I do agree. Youve not seen the mueller report.

Have you seen a report the russians had no effect? Do you think all the social influencers have no effect?

There are many companies that think there is an effect on social media and they do pay quite well for that.

But you think thats all wrong. There is no influence. 

I watched Mueller's testimony.  Both him and Fox don't have a clue.  You will see the real story come out soon.  Facebook sold the data to Trump and that influenced the election.  If you think that is criminal OK.  Who cares.  Same thing is going to happen the next election.  Trump had nothing to do with winning the other side picked a candidate who could not win against anyone. 

3 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

When compared to a bright tech company like the British Cambridge Analytica the Russians are not in the same ballpark.  I think the CIA and FBI are upset that they can't arrest the real bad guys Facebook as they did more to influence the election and Brexit than anyone.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/07/27/the-great-hack-tells-us-that-data-corrupts/

Oh, you silly, silly boy.

image.png.1bf3c4f8b758debf5e88166d9a9a1e25.png

24 minutes ago, Sujo said:

100% off topic talking point of the DNC.  Who cares.  The country is not united on many issues and has not been since the Civil War.  Johnson had to quit (not run).  Nixon had to quit.  Clinton got impeached.  The country is a mess.   Illegal Immigration is not helping.   Attack politics is not helping.  How can we even talk.  My side.  I don't like Trump.  Facebook sold the data points to Trump and he used it to get elected.  Hillary is an awful person.  Your side?  You just hate me and call me names.  How is that going to not divide our country?  Are you even an American?

That is kind of you and you are correct I am not a liar.  My source is the Mueller report.  If you don't have time to read it, then read the executive summary.  It's all there.

Yes, well my question was why didn’t Mueller testify that but for Trump’s obstruction they would have proven he had colluded with the Russians to interfere with the election, not whether or not it was in the report.

That said, it’s not int the report either, so again, rather than call you a liar I will assume you are just regurgitating something you read or heard someplace other than the “report”.

I do find it amusing the number of people that claimed to have read it that resort to making things up.

While I would tend to agree it’s the most divided it’s been in recent history, I doubt very much it’s the most divided ever, and I would hardly blame Trump for the division.

I also think that the country was very much more divided bay the end of the Obama administration than it had been in recent history.

6 hours ago, rabas said:

But as we have learned from the investigation as a whole, "not-exonerated" is not "not-not-guilty", so we have 76% claiming not-not-"un-guilty". Which makes sense since one can only be guilty of a charge. Or maybe un-guilty of discharge.

It shows that only 35% believe Trump about this issue. Nothing new, these 35% believe about anything he says.

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

100% off topic talking point of the DNC.  Who cares.  The country is not united on many issues and has not been since the Civil War.  Johnson had to quit (not run).  Nixon had to quit.  Clinton got impeached.  The country is a mess.   Illegal Immigration is not helping.   Attack politics is not helping.  How can we even talk.  My side.  I don't like Trump.  Facebook sold the data points to Trump and he used it to get elected.  Hillary is an awful person.  Your side?  You just hate me and call me names.  How is that going to not divide our country?  Are you even an American?

I don't remember a president ever telling american citizens, people born here, members of congress, thay if they disagree with him should go back to the countries they or their parents came from??

During the next presidency , then why the above does not apply to him or anyone who disagrees with the next president? 

If that's not the end of even the pretence of democracy, I don't know what is.

I don't remember a president ever telling american citizens, people born here, members of congress, thay if they disagree with him should go back to the countries they or their parents came from??
  During the next presidency , then why the above does not apply to him or anyone who disagrees with the next president? 
If that's not the end of even the pretence of democracy, I don't know what is.

I never heard a member of Congress call the President a mother-f’r on TV before, either, whatever.

Did he do anything to make them go back?

Did he send them to one of his concentration camps on the border?

Did he send one of the ICE rape-squads to pull them out of their homes?

Yes, the end of democracy indeed.

I never heard a member of Congress call the President a mother-f’r on TV before, either, whatever.

So you think what this president said is acceptable? Or not?  There is only one right answer.

"Trump campaign sees political advantage in a divisive appeal to working-class white voters"

President Trump launched another broadside Saturday on a Democratic political opponent, calling a prominent black congressman’s Baltimore district a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” and saying “no human being would want to live there.”

That Twitter attack on Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.) plunged the nation into yet another anguished debate over the president’s divisive rhetoric. And it came just two weeks after Trump called out four minority congresswomen with a racist go-back-to-your-country taunt.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-sees-political-advantage-in-a-divisive-appeal-to-working-class-white-voters/2019/07/26/39234f00-aef1-11e9-8e77-03b30bc29f64_story.html

55 minutes ago, mogandave said:

No because he did not want too, only because he can't ,

And you know why he can't? 

He can't because there are still people in government that are willing to speak truth to power and call him what he is. "a mother-f’r ". 

No because he did not want too, only because he can't ,
And you know why he can't? 
He can't because there are still people in government that are willing to speak truth to power and call him what he is. "a mother-f’r ". 

But I thought he was a dictator, no? You guys compare home to Hitler regularly, but he can’t do anything because someone called him a mother f’r.

If only someone had thought to call Hitler a mother f’r think of all the lives that would have been saved.

“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly."

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

No, but the end of democracy?

Do you think calling anyone a mother f’r on television is acceptable?

It isn't, and it ought to be condemned.

But taking the political discourse to the gutter, making it infantile, abusive, fact light and generally, low - this is to a large extent something the current president revels in. He sets the tone, he dictates the style. Opposition and supporters following suit is regrettable. Pretty much the same can be seen on this forum and on these discussions. Wasn't all that great to begin with, but the last 2-3 years are the worst I recall.

Archived