Mueller says Trump was not exonerated but Trump declares victory

webfact

11 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I always link my posts so people can see the error.  You just make up things and think people believe you - feel free to link any of my errors if no link, it didn't happen.

You accused the House of not passing a gun control bill. It was pointed out to you that it had done so. You didn't acknowledge your error.

Then you suggested that it resubmit the bill. It was pointed out that it hadn't been submitted because the Senate hadn't passed a bill that would then be reconciled with the House's. Only then could it be submitted. You didn't acknowledge that error either.

Which explains why you asked an uninformed question about who legislates The House or Trump? When someone pointed out to you that it's not just the House but the Senate as well that writes the laws, this was your answer:

"So who writes the laws?  I gave you two choices, The President or the Democratically controlled House of Representatives.  You answered it of the two choices I gave you it is the Democrat controlled House of representatives."

You're  one of the 2 people who pointed out my error about bills. So how could the House write laws? It can only write bills.

The correct choices would have been The House & The Senate or The President.

Another error you refused to acknowledge.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mogandave said:
2 hours ago, atyclb said:

i finally see the light and realize mere mortals cannot compete with your intellect.

Jeeze, it took ten posts before he could make you understand what you meant...

i remain grateful to those that make me understand what i meant

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:44 PM, atyclb said:

agree; precisely what i meant with that statement

some posters are akin to drama queens obsessed with trump and seem to spend their waking hours living and breathing it.

trump derangement syndrome may be the minor component compared with tvf derangement syndrome. 

Just keep supporting this guy, watch till the end; 

What a joke 

On 8/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Just thought I'd remind you all the Mueller Report is now forgotten...????

You're not suggesting that Epstein has been suicided so that people forget about the Mueller report, are you? That would be a bit bold....

????

On 8/7/2019 at 10:54 AM, bristolboy said:

I gave you two choices, The President or the Democratically controlled House of Representatives. 

You're wrong.  The Senate can introduce legislation that then must be sent to The House of Representatives for collaboration. 

Civics, it's what's for dinner.

13 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Just keep supporting this guy, watch till the end; 

What a joke 

perhaps, but he is the president of the united states and we are but posters on thaivisa forum.

how does it make you feel lol

Archived